6|| Forbidden Love

After Dean and I finished dinner, we head back to the sorority house.

I still couldn't believe he liked me! Why didn't he ever message me about meeting up? I gave him countless opportunities, yet he never took one.

Pushing my endless questions aside, I realized we had just gotten back to the house where I was supposed to be staying at.

"Here!" Dean said lightly.

"Dean, thank you so much for dinner and for driving me." I respond softly.

"Anytime." He flashes his perfect smile at me.

After dinner, things were kind of awkward because we both liked each other, but he didn't want to risk his friendship, and I didn't want to ruin my close relationship with my brother.

I wished he would make a move. I could tell he wanted to, but he was hesitating.

He got out of the truck with me and walked me to the front door or the sorority house.

"Athena, I had a really great time with you today. I hate that you have to leave tomorrow." He said softly while looking down at me.

"I had a great time too, Dean!" I respond enthusiastically, trying to avoid awkwardness.

After a moment of silence, Dean spoke again.

"Look, if things were different, and by different, I mean you not being my friend's little sister, I wouldn't think twice about being with you." He said while laughing, trying to keep the mood upbeat.

"No, I completely get it." I spoke with a small, fake smile on my face.

Damn, I really hate that he respects my brother so much. I mean, come on. I internally roll my eyes at the situation.

"Goodnight, Athena."

"Night, Dean."

I had already gotten ready for bed, and I am happy that I will be leaving tomorrow. Amanda stayed the night at the frat boy's house, so I had the bed to myself.

I looked at the clock on my phone and it said 11:32 P.M. I wasn't too tired so I figured I'd distract myself.

I opened my phone and started to read an E-book that may help me fall asleep.

I decided to torture myself and pick the most romantic book I could find. If I couldn't fulfill my fantasies or have a decent love life, I may as well read about someone who does.

Interrupting me from my book, someone opens my door without even knocking. Where are these girls' manners?

I look up immediately shocked.

"Dean?"

He didn't say anything, he just walked right to me next to the bed.

He bent down, cupped my face and kissed me.

As much as I enjoyed this surprise, a part of me was worried I wasn't a good kisser. Luckily the kiss was short and sweet, but it only made me crave more.

He pulls away from me, "I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop thinking about doing that."

I reached up to grasp the collar of his shirt and pulled him back down where our lips met again. The kiss grows sloppier by the second, his tongue pushing into my mouth.

This time he got on the bed, squishing me by laying on top.

His hands cupped my face as we were kissing, making me feel safe and comforted.