8|| I'm Addicted

Dean had gotten to town earlier today, but I haven't seen him yet. He said he's going to spend some time with his family and then head over to my house.

I told him that no one would be home till late this evening, so we had the house to ourselves. I was so excited to finally have Dean all to myself without any possible interruptions.

I put on my lingerie under the silk pink slip dress, and I've never felt sexier.

As bad as it was, I loved the thrill of sleeping with my brother's friend

As bad as it was, I loved the thrill of sleeping with my brother's friend. It added the forbidden aspect which I've always liked.

I sat in my room for about half an hour twiddling my thumbs and waited for Dean.

"Dean" I breathlessly moan out as he places sloppy kisses on my neck, making sure to leave his mark.

"You look so fucking sexy." He said in his deep, raspy voice making me even more wet.

He unties the front tie on my slip dress and kisses my boobs over my lace bra. He slips the dress off of me and admires my body in the lingerie.

"Why?" He says while putting his hands on my waist, inspecting my body.

"Why, what?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Why did you have to grow up to be so sexy?" He says, picking me up and setting me on my bed.

He set me on the edge of the bed where he got on his knees in front of me and starting teasing my aching core with his fingers.

"Dean, stop teasing!" I cry out wishing he would give me what I wanted.

"What did I tell you would happen if you teased me like you did?" He looked in my eyes as he starting circling my clit with his finger.

"That you would punish me."

"Uh-huh. And what am I doing now?"

"Being an asshole!" I say while taking my thong off.

He laughs and doesn't tease me too much as I'm still a novice to everything.

He stops teasing and finally takes licks my clit making my eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Yes, Dean! That feels so fucking good!" I breathlessly moan out while grabbing his hair.

Once I am aroused enough, he stops playing with my clit and starts taking his pants off. He picks me up and places me in the middle of the bed so he has more access to me.

He gets on the bed with me and sits on his knees, watching me.

"Play with yourself." He demands.

"Can't you just fuck me already?" I whine, throwing my head back on the soft comforter.

"Patience is rewarded." He smirks, knowing that's exactly what I told him while teasing him.

I rolled my eyes and caved. I bring my right hand down to my aching core and start playing with my clit.