19|| Tease

I woke up in Dean's arms, with the sun glaring in my face. I almost got up and shut the blinds, but Dean's features were lit up-- he looked so handsome.

After last night, I went downstairs to the laundry room to wash Dean's pants that I had gotten wet. Unfortunately, almost everyone was still up.

"Nina, there you are! Where's Dean?" Justin slurs out while he's lying on the couch.

"Oh, he fell asleep upstairs" I slightly blush but it isn't obvious.

"Right, 'fell asleep'." He says slyly, hinting that Dean is up there doing something other than sleeping.

"Are those Dean's jeans?" Andrew chimes in.

I look down at my hands, realizing I was still holding Dean's jeans. "Yeah." I press my lips together, feeling all the attention on me.

"He spilled soda on them, so I'm going to go wash them."

"Oh." Andrew says with a tone that tells me he doesn't believe me.

I get out of the awkward situation as fast as I can, so I head to the laundry room.

Dean groans and moves around, pulling me into him. "Good morning!" I chirp out. "Morning, baby." He says in his morning voice that I love so much.

"Let me go get your pants. They should be dry by now." I get out of his embrace and head to the laundry room. I walk past the living room and half of the guys are passed out on the couch, I don't know where Amanda or Andrew are, but I probably don't want to know.

"Hey." I get startled from the voice behind me while I'm getting Dean's jeans out of the dryer. I turn around and see just who I didn't want to see.

"Oh, hey Andrew." I say monotoned, sounding completely uninterested in him.

"Look, I just wanted to say that I hope you're okay with me dating Amanda. Maybe we could grab lunch so we can get on better terms." He says sounding sincere, but knowing him I don't believe it.

"As long as you treat her well, I couldn't care less. And, I don't think Dean would like that." I shrug, still sounding uninterested.

"Same goes for Dean." He comments.

"What do you mean?" I say with a confused expression on my face, nudging him out of the way so I can leave the laundry room.

"Well, we are both in the same position. I'm dating your friend and your dating mine. So, don't hurt Dean." He says not hearing how ridiculous he sounds.

"Aren't you the one that told me Dean would hurt me?" I look up at the man who's not much taller than me, I leave not waiting for him to answer.

I walk back up to my room, annoyed that Andrew was acting like a perfect little angel when he was far from it. I walk in my room to see an empty bed, but I hear the shower running so I assume he is in there.

I walk into the bathroom and set his jeans on the counter. I figure I should get ready for the day, so I grab some face wash from under the sink. I slip off my PJ's so they don't get wet, and bend down to the sink to wash my face.

I hear the show turn off but I ignore it as I continue washing my face. "Shit." I hear Dean curse out beside me.

I lift my face up and dry it off with the towel draped on the counter, and look up to a very turned on Dean "What?" I ask him, pretending I don't see him scanning every inch of my body with his brown eyes.

"Why are you almost nude bending over? It puts dirty thoughts in my head." Dean smirks as he places his hands on my waist, continuing to scan my body, his eyes stopping at my chest.