Groceries

y/n's pov:

I head inside and go up to my room. I go into my closet to change into some pajamas. I brushed my teeth and decided to go to sleep early. 

8:30 am

I wake up to the sun shining through my window onto my face. I stretch and grab my phone and scroll though TikTok for a bit. By 9am I decided to get up and take a shower. I then pick out an outfit. 

I headed downstairs to no one awake

I headed downstairs to no one awake. My parents were up all-night unpacking, so they were still sleeping. I open the fridge to nothing but milk and bread. There wasn't any food in the fridge yet, so I decided to grab my skateboard and head out. I text my mom so when she wakes up, she knows where I am. 

I head to the market to get some groceries for the house. When I get there, I start filling the cart up with food and I head to the checkout. As I'm waiting for the guy to finish scanning my stuff so I can pay and leave, I look behind him. I noticed there are two other guys that look like the guy scanning my food. "Am I tripping or is there two more of you behind you?" I ask the guy. "You're tripping." he says. "Oh ok." I say back. "I'm playing those are my brothers we are triplets." He says looking up at me. "That makes more sense." I say laughing. "Wait, aren't you that girl that just moved in? I saw you skating yesterday." The guy says. "Yeah, that's me!" I say as I scan my card to pay for the food. I'm Nick!" he says. "I'm y/n" I say back putting the bags of grocery back in the cart. "Well, it was nice meeting you y/n!" he says. "It was nice meeting you too Nick! Have a great day!" I smile as I head out.

Nick's pov:

I turn around to Chris and Matt. "Guys, the girl that just moved in next door to us was in my checkout line. Her name is y/n. Shes so cool we should hang out with her sometime!" I said. "Definitely!" Chris says. "I don't know." Matt says. "Oh, come on Matt." I say. "Why don't you ever like talking to new people?" Chris asks. "I just don't." Matt says.

y/n's pov:

I head home on my skateboard with my hands full of groceries. I opened the door as I was greeted by my brother. "Hey, mind helpin yo sista out?" I say as he grabs some of the bags out of my hands and puts them on the counter. "Thank you, y/n, for buying us groceries. "my mom says as she goes through the bags of food. "Of course, after all you and dad stayed up all night unpacking it's the least I could do!" I say as I grab some of the food, I bought to whip up some pancakes. "Hey wanna help big sissy make pancakes?" I asked my little brother. "Yes, I love pancakes! I wanna make blueberry pancakes!" my brother says excitedly. "You got it buddy!" I say laughing at how cute my little brother is. 

After breakfast I decided to hangout in my room scrolling through my phone. I then heard footsteps and someone knocking on my door. "Come in." I say as the door creeks open. "Hey kiddo your bedframe and your desk are here why don't you move your mattress so they can bring it in." My dad says as he heads downstairs. I deflate the mattress and clear the way for the guys to carry my bed to my room. After they were done, I headed into my room. I set up my sheets and pillows and I grabbed the box labeled PC and opened it up. I set up my PC on my desk and started playing some video games. 

After a while of playing video games, I decided to go out and skate around. After skating for a while I decided head back home.

I noticed Nick while heading home so I decided to say hi. "Hey Nick." I say stopping my skateboard right in front of him. "Oh y/n hi!" He says. We started talking for a bit and then he asked if I wanted to go to lunch with him and his brothers. "I'd love to!" I say as I saw Nick's brother's walk out.

Chris's pov:

"Matty, you look so cute today." I say to Matt. "shut the fuck up your so weird dude-" Matt stops. I move my head from Matt to Nick and I see a girl Nicks talking to. "I'd love to!" I heard. Then Nick turns to us. "Oh, guys this is y/n! And y/n this is Matt and Chris." Nick says. "Hey." y/n says softly as she smiles. Oh god her smile is so cute. I felt myself staring at her face before Nick said, "She's joining us for lunch!" I smile and say "That's cool" and hop in the passenger seat of the car.

Matt's pov:

As Chris hopped in the car Nick gestured for y/n to hop in the back. "What the hell! Why'd you invite her?" I ask Nick as I try to stay quite so y/n doesn't hear me. "Dude calm down she just moved and has no friends. Come on Matt, she seems fun to hang out with. Just this one time!" Nick says as I look in the window and see y/n in the back of the car. "Fine." I say as I get in the driver seat of the car. Nick hops in the back of the car with y/n. I start the car and slowly back out of the driveway.