Lunch

Chris's pov:

We arrived at the restaurant, and we all got out of the car and walked in. I sat down next to Matt while y/n sat next to Nick. y/n was in front of me. I couldn't stop glancing over at her.

"Are you guys ready to order?" a deep voice asked. I looked up to see a waiter holding a notepad. We all took turns ordering our food and it was just y/n's turn left to order. "I'll just have what he said." y/n says as she points to me. "Alright sounds good! Drinks will be here shortly." the waiter says. "I've never been here before, so I didn't know what to get." y/n says. "Well, it's a good thing you ordered what I got and not Nick's order." I spoke. "Hey what's that supposed to mean!" Nick screams. We all laugh.

y/n's pov:

"Hey what's that supposed to mean!" Nick screams. We all laugh.

God Chris is so cute when he laughs. WHAT! y/n shut up you just met the guy.

Our food finally came, and we all dived in. "This is actually really good!" I speak. "I told you!" Chris says while smiling at me. This made me turn red.

SHIT! AM I BLUSHING?! OH MY GOD I HOPE HE CAN'T TELL!

We finished our food and the waiter comes with the check. 

"I'll pay!" I insisted. "Are you serious y/n?" Nick asks. "What?" I say in confusion. "It's your second day here and you're our guest so we have to pay." Nick replies. "Okay fine, but I'm paying next time!" I say not wanting to fight with Nick about who pays. "We'll see." Nick says as we all laugh and Nick pays.

While we were walking to the car, Matt and Chris were ahead of me and Nick. "Matt didn't talk all day. Does he not like me?" I asked Nick. "No that's how he is with new people. Trust me, in a few days he'll be talking nonstop." Nick says. We both laughed and got in the car.

Nick's pov:

We were all in the car driving home, but I did not want to go home just yet. "Can we go somewhere fun? Like the movies?" I ask everyone. "Yeah!" y/n and Chris agreed. "Fine." Matt says sounding like he hates me and just wants to go home.

We make it into the movie theater. Me and y/n run to the stand to buy tickets. "OH, I REALLY WANT TO WATCH THIS!" I screamed in excitement. "OMG I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WATCH THIS TOO" y/n screams of excitement as well. I have only met y/n for a day, and I already love her.

We order our tickets and me and Chris head to the bathroom. We both finish using the toilet's and went to wash our hands. As we were both washing our hands, I asked Chris something.

"What do you think about y/n?"

"She's cool." Chris says.

"Cool? That's it?" I ask.

"Yup." Chris replies.

"Oh, come on I saw the way you looked at her at the restaurant." I spoke

"Ok fine I really like her. I know we just met her, but she is so pretty and funny. And you better not tell her this!" Chris threatens.

"Your secret's safe with me" I say as I act like I am zipping my mouth shut.

y/n pov:

Nick and Chris head into the restroom leaving me and Matt alone. I decided to say something to break the silence.

"Lunch was nice, I had fun!"

"That's good." Matt says in a monotone voice.

"You didn't really talk, is everything good?" I ask.

"Yeah, everything's fine I just get quite around new people. I'm sorry." Matt apologized

"You don't need to apologize." I said.

Matt's pov:

"You don't need to apologize." y/n say as she gives me the sweetest smile.

I cannot help but smile back.

Chris and Nick finish using the restroom, so we head to the snacks and get some popcorn and Slurpee's.

Once we got all the snacks we headed to the cinema. Chris sit's next to y/n on her right and Nick sit's on the other side of y/n. Leaving me to sit next to Nick.

I wanted to sit next to y/n. I felt so angry. I don't know why I was feeling like this.

Was it because...

 I like y/n?