Alyssa

Chris's pov:

Alyssa: "I've been gone for three weeks on a trip, and all you care about is this bitch!"

Alyssa scoffs.

Alyssa: "What about me Chris, you haven't seen me in like a month! How did you guys even meet this...girl? I've never seen her before, she must me new. And what kind of name is y/n? It's sounds stupid-"

Chris: "ALYSSA!"

Alyssa: "What? It's true."

Chris: "Y/n I'm so sorry, Alyssa loves making fun of peopl-"

y/n: "It's fine I don't really care.

Chris: "You sure you're, ok?"

y/n: "Yeah. Anyways I need to go home and get dressed. I'll see you later?"

Chris: "Yeah see ya."

y/n walks out of the house to head home.

Chris: "What the fuck Alyssa!"

Alyssa: "Dude what do you even see in that girl anyway, I'm way much prettier!"

Chris: "Get the fuck out of my house!"

Alyssa: "So rude, whatever see you later at the carnival. You're coming right?"

I just stare at her.

Alyssa: "Is that a yes, or a no?"

Chris: "Get out."

Alyssa: "I'll take that as a yes!"

Alyssa finally leaves. I head back to my room.

Alyssa's pov:

I started walking towards my car when I saw that y/n was walking home. 

She lives next door to the triplets?

Alyssa: "Y/N!"

I scream out trying to catch up with y/n.

y/n: "Huh."

Alyssa: "Heyyyy."

y/n: "What do you want."

Alyssa: "I just wanted to talk."

y/n: "Fine, what is it you wanna talk about. And can you make this quick I'm cold in this dress."

Alyssa: "I've known the triplets my whole life, we grew up together. And Chris, is MINE!"

y/n: "Okay, what does that have to do with me?"

Alyssa: "I know you like Chris!"

y/n: "What are you talking about?"

Alyssa: "I saw the way you talked to him at the party. Telling him to get you a drink, then you sleep with him in bed!"

y/n: "I talk to him just like how I talk to anyone else. He offered to get me a drink and I SLEPT ON THE COUCH!"

Alyssa: "I don't know what kind of spell you've put on him, but he's always talking about you."

y/n: "What do you mean?"

Alyssa: "I heard him talking about you to his friends at the party."

y/n: "Oh so you're eavesdropping on Chris's conversations with his friends?"

Alyssa: "No, I just h-happened to hear it."

y/n: "HAHAHAHA!"

Alyssa: "What?"