Night walk

y/n's pov:

I open my door and walk downstairs. I grab a bottle of water as my mom watches me from the couch.

y/n: "I'm going to sleep, night mom."

Mom: "Good night sweetie."

I walk upstairs and shut my door. I wait a few minutes and then slowly open my door making no noise. I slowly shut the door as I leave my room. Okay so far so good. 

I slowly tiptoed down the stairs through the kitchen and to the back door. You can't see the back door from the couch so my mom wouldn't be able to see me. 

I slowly open the back door a close it behind me. Yes, I did it. My mom knows I'm sleeping so she wouldn't bother coming in my room because she doesn't want to wake me up. So, I happily start walking down the street thinking of how I'm going to sneak back in. 

While enjoying the beautiful weather and night sky, I notice someone. I try to keep my distance in case its some creep, until I notice who it is. I walk up behind them and scare them.

y/n: "BOO!"

Chris: "AHHH!"

I start laughing hysterically

Chris: "You scared the shit out of me!"

y/n: "I'm sorry."

Chris: "It's fine."

y/n: "What are you doing out late?"

Chris: "I could ask you the same."

y/n: "I was just bored and late-night walks are the best!"

Chris: "They are but I hate going by myself because I get scared being alone."

y/n: "Why don't you just ask your brothers to come with you?"

Chris: "I do but sometimes they don't want to."

y/n: "I love walks at night, but my mom doesn't let me go in case anything happens to me."

Chris: "If you aren't allowed too walk at night, then why are you here?"

y/n: "I snuck out!"

Chris: "Wow."

We both laugh

y/n: "If you want you could always text me if you're feeling like taking a walk at night so your not alone. Plus my mom prefers if I walk with someone.

Chris: "I'll definitely text you!"

We continue walking and I check the time 8:25.

y/n: "Oh shit its 8:25."

Chris: "Why? Is everything ok?"

y/n: "Come with me!"

I grab Chris's hand and we run into the woods.

Chris's pov:

y/n grabs my hands and starts dragging me to the woods.

Chris: "Where are we going?!"

y/n: "You'll see!"

Is y/n going to drag me into the woods to kill me. Shit I've only known her for a day I knew I shouldn't trust her.

That's when y/n brings me to an open area in the woods.

Imagine this but at night: