Confessed

I'm so sorry for not posting last week, I was on my spring break and was spending time with my family! Thank you guys so much for your patience and THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 40K READS!!! It's insane and I love all of you guys!

Enjoy<3

______________________________

y/n's pov:

"Because....I like Chris."

Mom: "AHHHHHHHHHH I KNEW IT!!!"

y/n: "Mom calm down-"

Mom: "WHEN I SAW YOU GUYS HUGGING THAT ONE NIGHT, I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE MEANT TO BE!"

y/n: "Mom please keep your voice down-"

Mom: "OH MY GOD DOES HE KNOW YET! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!! THIS IS WHY I WANTED TO HAVE A DAUGHTER, TO TALK ABOUT BOYS!!!"

I laugh

y/n: "Mom, stop screaming! It's late and the neighbors will think something is up."

Mom: "Oh sorry."

She whispers.

y/n: "So now that you know everything that happened, am I still grounded?"

Mom: "You're a good kid and I want you to have fun. I've never seen you this happy before at our old house."

y/n: "Well I didn't have many friends there, and it was a small and boring town anyways."

Mom: "You're not grounded, but I do feel like you should have a punishment...you can decide what it should be."

y/n: "Really? Okay um- on the last week of summer there are these things the kids go to. Like yesterday was the party and today was the carnival. I don't know what tomorrow is but that can be my punishment, I can't go to those."

Mom: "Okay I think that's a reasonable punishment."

I don't think that's a punishment at all. I don't even want to go to those anymore because of Alyssa.

Mom: "I'm very sorry y/n."

y/n: "For what?"

Mom: "For not listening to you and punishing you for things that weren't your fault. I'm so sorry."

I smile.

Mom: "I just kind of wished you told me about this little crush before, you know you can tell me anything right?"

y/n: "I know mom, and thanks."

Mom: "Of course! At least you're over the first stage of a crush, denial. You're on the second stage, confessing!!!"

y/n: "Mom are these stages real or are you making them up."

Mom: "Making them up."

I laugh.

y/n: "Anyways I need to talk to Chris."

Mom: "What for?"

________________________________________

Nick's pov:

I scroll on my phone in the car while me and Chris wait for Matt to come back with the pizza.

Matt: "I got the pizza."

Chris: "PIZZAAAA!"

We drove home as Chris constantly opened the box of pizza to sniff it.