part 14 : After engagement

Everyone who attended the engagement left and now ishitha and ajay are officially engaged.

A: well congratulations mrs ishitha kapoor you are officially going to be called mrs kapoor.

I : well for now am mrs kapoor but once i get my citizenship i will not be.

Ishitha and ajay look at each other and smile. Dadi comes and blesses both of them.

Dadi : am so happy for you both now i got my grand daughter in law will i also get a great grandchild soon after your marraige?

Dadi laughs.

A: why not dadi if she agrees we will give you one

Ajay winks at ishitha.

I(mindvoice) : how dare he starts his family planning with me i am already engaged to aditya i cannot cheat him and this is just a deal for my citizenship.

I : by the way dadi am getting late i need to leave we will meet at the other wedding rituals i will move in soon.

Dadi : beta do not go now its already so late stay with us tonight and even better move in with us you are already part of us and instead of moving in later move in earlier dadi will also get time to spend with you na.

Ishitha hesitates and starts errm daaa..

Dadi: rukh i do not want to hear any excuses we have already asked the driver to pick up yr luggage and it will be here soon here is your room key.

Dadi leaves..

A : come one i will show you your room.

Ishitha looks at the room key and feels ' do i have a choice' she goes up to the room and sees which is the room. Then she is brought to ajay's room.

I : what do you mean by bringing me here?

A : which means your room is my room we are going to share the same room.

I : ajay! We are not married we are jst engaged whats the manners of giving the bride her own room...

A : look to my family we are a couple who loves each other alot so they wanted to give us our own intimate space.

I : whatever i will sleep in the bed and you will sleep in the couch.

A : no you sleep in the couch i will sleep in the bed.

I : is this how you treat a women and somemore who is going to be your wife? You have no manners.

A: well i am used to sleeping in beds if you have any problem i cannot do anything. Anyway after marraige we will move to my private apartment till marraige can you not adjust?

I : uggh fine but i need a barrier and promise me you wouldnt touch me or do anything to me

A: you think i want to touch you is it oh please stop dreaming and go to sleep.

Ajay leaves and goes to freshen up. But ishitha rushes to the toilet and slums the door at ajay's face. Ajay got his nose hurt.

A : ahhh its pain ehh you will you do this to your future husband if you wanted to use the toilet you should have told me instead you slumed the door at me.. wait you come out and see what i do with you!

Ishitha is done with freshening up and just as she walks out at her nightwear ajay looks at her. Ishitha is using her towel to dry her hair and the water is splattering towards ajay's side and he is mindblown. Ishitha uses the dryer and ajay cannot take his eyes from her. It goes on for a few minutes and ishitha sees the toilet vacant.

I : " coughs" didnt someone wanted to use the toilet so badly? Why is still vacant and turns back she catches him looking at her. Ajay turns away and acts like he was looking at time then goes to pick up his stuffs.

I (mindvoice) : whats wrong with him what was he looking could it be me oh god i do not know whats going on already maybe i just shouldnt think so much.

Ishitha makes her bed and goes to sleep. Ajay is done with his freshening and he comes out to see her sleeping. He goes towards her.

A : i myself do not know whats happening to me but when i see you my heart skips... he goes near her and tries to stroke her hair & ishitha moves. Ajay moves back and decide to not disturb her. He goes to his area and sleep.

Thats all for this chapter till the next one hope yall have enjoyed this chapter 😛💃