Chapther 11: Are we a couple?

Ishitha comes home and hugs her aunt and tells her we got a wedding to plan. She is happy and dances with her aunt.

A: but with who and we need to inform your family.

I: A j a y  K a p o o r! , & no we are not calling anyone this is my private affair and i will take care of it they will get worried i will tell them slowly you just be there as my family.

She quickly calls alia.

A: yess why you called me?

I: Am getting married!!! And you have to be here...

A: what? With whom and why are you getting married instead of your citizenship? Are you out of your mind?

I : Am getting my citizenship but through this marraige with ajay kapoor and i will tell you more if you come to london and be at my wedding am sending your tickets online be here soon.

A : ohh what fine shall i inform your family or aditya? Aditya deserves to know he is still valid as yr fiancee you do remember that you got engaged to him? He is still waiting for you what is your answer to him?

I : Alooo just come to london i will explain everything in detail and i wont upset aditya or my family i am doing all this for a reason so just trust me and come be my side please?

A : fine ishu i will come and be my dost okay? Be ready!!!

[Ajay pov]

Ajay calls all his family members and they come.

A: I am getting married maa,papa,chachu,chachi and my pyaari dadi as you wanted me to get married i found the right girl and i want to marry her. You will all like her she is my PA but she will really be a good bahu for this house. I already announced it to the media just now.

Dadi : finally beta you choose a girl for yourself and coughs

A: are you okay?

Dadi : haan am excited to see the girl bring her home as soon as possible and when is the wedding? Put it at the earliest i do not know until when i have time on earth i want to see you married before dieing.

A : Do not say that dadi you will be with me always. sure dadi i will bring her over soon and we will plan the wedding soon.

Next morning as usual ishitha goes to office and everyone starts congratulating her with bouquet of roses. Welcome to office future Mrs ajay kapoor. Ishitha is so suprised and confused... ajay comes there and escorts her to his office.

I : what is this sir? This marraige is not even real and you already announced that you are getting married?

A : yes since am a business man media's eyes are always on me and i have to inform them about my life big decisions. Did you tell your family members about you getting married?

I : ohh no why is he asking me this (mind voice)

I : i will tell them but they are not able to attend only my anut and friend will be with me throughout the wedding. Anyways its not a real marriage its a deal.

A : yes yes by the way get ready we need to give interviews and also you will be with me 24/7 soon as we need to be seen as a couple everywhere. I have to introduce to my family also so tell me when your free.

I: hold on this is happening very fast i will meet your family the upcoming weekend and we are not engaged yet to be called couple. We can give a interview but witj you 24/7 no ways.

A: we need to or else embassy will havs some doubt on our marraige we must potray it like a love marraige. Since your coming over during the weekend we can have our engagement ceremony then so we can officially be a couple and fix our wedding date. Do you not want your citizenship application finalized earlier?

I : I need to think about it i will tell you at the evening for now i have to just work.

Ishitha walks off and ajay is worried about his grandmother health as its getting worse day by day...