chapter 8- first date

Ishitha kept thinking about her dinner with ajay and had dual minds about it. Her heart asks her to go and her mind tells her not to go. She is given time limit till 7.30pm to reach the tower cafe.

Ajay leaves his work early and asking his bodyguards to leave early. Then he goes and wait for ishitha at tower cafe.

Ishitha decides to go at least for the signature for her citizenship and makes her way to the tower cafe. She goes inside the cafe nervously. Ajay gets up and helps ishitha. Ishitha looks impressed with his behaviour.

Ishitha : sir tell me your condition and signature on the documents i need to leave sir...

Ajay: why not eat dinner first then talk am very hungry....

Ishitha: but sir!

Ajay ignores and orders two orginal aglio oglio.

Ajay: Okay i do not know how to ask you or tell you this but my condition is more like a favour which will be both beneficial to me and you. So i hope you would agree to what am going to ask. Its a give and take.

Ishitha: okay sir if its beneficial to both of us then why not do it?

Ajay: we can only if you agree..

Ishitha : go on sir, errmmm this aglio oglio is nice you really got good taste for dishes.

Ajay: ishitha, can you marry me?

Ishitha starts coughing and asks "what"?

Ishitha: what did you just say?????

Ajay: wait hear me out fully first!

Ishitha : explain please (frowning)

Ajay : okay so for you , you need a citizenship in london and i need to marry someone for my dadi's happiness so its a give and take deal. Marry me but i assure you that you can live how you want what we will have is just a name of marraige other than that we are still office colleague. Also you can divorce me after your citizenship and we can make up that we didnt get along my dadi would not feel bad.

Ishitha : i need some time to think sir and what you are asking for is abit too much.

Ishitha slams out of the cafe and ajay knocks the table.

Ajay : why the hell is she not agreeing? Damn it!!! I gave her the best offer mannn i need a mumbai girl if not my dadi would not be happy and my happiness relies on my dadi's. how am i going to make ishitha agree?