chapter 3: Getaway plan

It was the enagagement day....

Everything was going according to ishitha's plan with alia's help.it was almost time for the engagement ceremony ishitha was getting ready with her traditional look. Alia was helping her with makeup and putting oj jewelleries. Ishitha looked so beautiful.

It was like everyone could cast their evil eyes on her

It was like everyone could cast their evil eyes on her. She was not happy about the engagement but she had to do it for others. She was also worried about her family members after she leaves for london. Alia comforted ishitha and gave her courage.

Ishitha went out of her room to the place where she and aditya exchange the engagement rings. Aditya was looking so forward to this day ever since his eyes fall on ishitha. Both ishitha and aditya was ready to exchange their rings.

The rituals were completed and aditya & ishitha duo exchanged their engagement rings. Everyone was so happy. Party started with food and some bollywood music like "kala chasma & chikkini chameli" ishitha spend some time with her fiancee and went to her room. Alia was there with ishitha with the tickets to fly off to london and her clothes packed. Ishitha just had to change into her casual travel wear and go to airport with alia. Before she goes she writes a letter for her family.

In that letter ishitha states (to not conatact her for a month and she will visit them frequently. For aditya am sorry but i wanted to tell you i always wanted to settle in london so if you are willing to wait for me the engagement agreement is still on but if not the engagement is off! I cant tell you the reason why am in london so do not distrub me for a month)

Ishitha cries while writing the letter. Alia tells her to hurry before anyone comes in search of ishitha. Both of them catch a taxi to the airport. Alia bids ishitha and send her to london.

Alia : ayy don worry here is your boarding pass , new sim card when you reach london you will need it, then i already informed my relatives there they will be there to pick you up & when you land there call me also don forget to keep in contact with me.

Ishitha sobs and says : how am i going to pay back to you. You helped me alot ,i will never forget you. Help me by taking care of pa and ma. Tell them i will be back soon and keep a eye on them for me.

Alia nods and the two friends go in their seperate ways by bidding a goodbye.

A few hours later ishitha boards the plane and she reflects whatever had happened in her life so far and dream for whats going to happen in the future... she is so excited to land in london. The flight takes off and the journey of ishitha to london begins......