chapter 4: wishes....

At the other ajay was being a dutiful grandson to his grandmother and a great businessman. His family tries to communicate with him but he just listens to his grandmother and continues to work hard for the company. His life was okay until one day, his granny suffered a heart attack. His grandmother was brought to hospital. Ajay was informed inbetween his meeting. He quickly resechuled his current meeting next week. He rushed to the hospital his grandmother was admitted. His grandmother was in the icu.

Everyone in ajay was trying to console him. He vented his anger on the kapoors.

Doctors : she is out of danger but anytime her next attack might occur and the next one might be dangerous so do whatever you want to do with her

Ajay : please doctor try to make her live abit longer plss....

Kapoors: how long more doctor?

Ajay : just shut up! no one dares to come near my granny!!! Doctors can i go and see my grandmother

Doctor : ohh yess she has woken up just now and she uttered your name saying she wants to see you.

Ajay : alright doctor...

Ajay goes inside the ward and meet his grandmother. His grandmother is happy to see him.

Granny: Ajay!!...... coughss.... will you do for me anything?

Ajay: ofc dada! I will do anything to save you. You are the only one i have for myself in my life.

Granny : alright son my last wish before i die is to see you married to a mumbai girl... coughsss....

Ajay: what dada? Mujiye shaadi?(my wedding?) You are kidding right dada you know i will never marry and you want me to marry a mumbai girl.

Granny: its your dada's wish wont you even do this for me? Should i die without my wishes being fulfilled? You said you would do anything na? Then get married i wanna see you married!

Ajay: but dadaaaa.....

Granny : promise me you will get married soon!

Ajay : alrighy dada..

Ajay (mind voice) : how will i get married i dont like any girls here and i don love anyone why does this happens to me (sighs)

Granny: son??what are you thinking?

Ajay : nothing dada i will cut for you the apples i bought for you. You eat them..