chapter 1 : who am i?

Every love story has a intro doesnt it?

Ajay kapoor a successful business and he is always busy with work no time for anything. The number of eyes of girls on him daily is countless. He is like the heart rob of london. He was also awarded the most eligible bachelor recently. He is managing the whole company himself while he is preparing to become the next ceo after his dad.

Eventhough many girls called him for dates and flirted with ajay. Ajay was not interested in any of them he was distancing himself always as he has no time for relationships. His table has at least a bunch of love letters all he do is throws them in the bin. His life was countinuing like this being bored and single.

Now ishitha sinha she is very hardworking since young. One day when she was still schooling a movie based of london came out. That film stars her favourite actors. She skipped school to watch that movie and when she watched the movie whether she fall in love with the movie or not its the issue but she fall him love with the country london.

Ever since then she have been dreaming to go to london being its not visiting but settling down there. After she finished her school, she wanted to do her college in london.

Ishitha : ma! Pa! I want to go to london and do college.

They : ishuuu.. you are still young and you can't leave us to go london . We have a bakery here , ma here pa here even your uncle and anutie here. So why you want to go london and study? You know no one there so in the end the answer is no ishuu you are not going.

Ishitha was upset but she respected her parents wish and completed her college in mumbai itself. Her parents were happy and they started to talk about marraige to her. Ishitha's main aim was to go london to settle down there and also she was not interested in any of this marraige things now.

Ishitha wants to live her life , the sinha family starts to do matchmaking and that upsets ishitha evenmore.

To be continued......

Sorry for late updates i will write when i am free the next chapter will be abit longer!