chapter 6 : first day

It was ishitha's first day at the kapoor's group she was excited to learn about the office ans the working world. She went to the reception and asked for her first day.

Receptionist : yes maam how can i help you?

Ishitha: i am the new joinee here what my duty and role in kapoor groups?

Receptionist : wait a moment let ne call ajay sir and confirm

Calls ajay...

Receptionist : please go to ajay sir's cabin your work is assigned there.

Ishitha : ajay sir cabin? Ohh wow okay

Ishitha quickly hurries and bumps into ajay. Ajay had a coffee in his hand and when ishitha bumped it ruined his suit.

Ajay : oh god girl look at where you are walking! You are here to work for me as my PA not as my enemy. Now take my coat and wash it for me!

Ishitha gets scared and washes his coat for him.

Ishitha : sir here is your coat ,i have washed,what else can i do for you as your PA?

Ajay: check my meetings scheduled today and make notes on it also check from the project team if my slides for presentation are done we have a important meeting later so do it fast...

Ishitha : yes sir

Ishitha get all the things ajay asked her to do and prepares the meeting venue and makes sure the meeting goes smoothly.

The meeting started and many investors were there, ajay started his meeting and started presenting. It was almost the end and last few slides were missing. Ajay starts to panic and asks for a moment.

Ishitha gets tensed and tries to calm down everyone, ishitha suddenly gets a idea of using her drive to showcase the rest of the presentation. She quickly approaches the clients and resumes the meeting. The meeting ends smoothly with the contract being awarded to the kapoor groups industry.

Ajay was shocked to see clients  congratulating him.

Ajay : how did this happen i saw the slides were missing?

Ishitha :sir i used some of my ideas as the slides and the recordings i had when i was taking down on what should be in the presentation and i was bored during break so i did some slides. You know what i didnt know my boredom will help our company in this state!

Ajay : good job am really proud of you! 

Ishitha and ajay smiles to each other.

The end of this chapter.... is ajay starting to fall for ishitha? Or is it the opposite? For more do vote read and share it around thanks!