chapter 5 : hey!

After a few hours of staying in the hospital he gets home and change to go for work. Meanwhile his granny is discharged from the hospital. Ajay starts to notice girls but he is not interested in any.

Coming back to our ishitha she landed in london. Ishitha is happy about her decision and feels so free. Alia's family were there to pick her up. She had to go home and freshen up before the interview at the afternoon. Eventhough she did not have enough sleep she was determined to go for the interview as she worked hard for it. 

Ishitha gets into the kapoors Grp which is a big company and has such good facilites. When she enters everyone greets her good morning. Ishitha feels so welcomed to london.

Ishitha : hello madam where is the interview being held? I am here from india to attend the job interview....

Attendant : ms sinha? Am i right?

Ishitha : yes ms ishitha sinha.

Attendant : okay you may go up the lift and wait at storey 6 for the interview.

Ishitha : sure, thank you looking forward to see you everyday!

Ishitha randomly goes into a lift and starts making friends by saying hi and introducing herself. The person standing near the lift asked her what floor she needed to go she gave a sign and the person pressed. She continued talking and everyone ignored her. She was left alone in the lift and she reached the destination. She comes out of the and gets ready to  be interviewed.

She knocks on the door....

Ishitha : may i come in sir/madam?

A voice said come in...

Ishitha : sir i am ishitha sinha from mumbai,india. This is resume and my portfolio....

Ajay turns around his chair and sees ishitha for the first time. He asks her what and why are you giving me your resume?

Ishitha : sir for an interview we need to introduce ourselves and present you my resume so you the interviewer can look at it?

Ajay : your kidding right do you know where you are and whom are you talking to?

Ishitha : manager of kapoor grps?

Ajay : see my name card first before replying

Ishitha: 《Ajay kapoor》omg sorry sir i think have come to the wrong place i would not do that again i asked the person to press level 6 but he pressed level 9 and thats why i ended at the chairman office.

Ajay : shut up! Now you know go to the correct venue for interview.

Ishitha : okay sir sorry once again.

Ajay : wait wait! Since you are already here let me interview myself anyways all the employers choices comes to eventually.

Ishitha : okay sir,may i seat?

Ajay : haa okay....  your portfolio and resume?

Ishitha present and the interview goes on smoothly.

Ajay : ishitha you are appointed.

Ishitha : really omggg thank you sir now i just need to get the citizenship somehow.

Ajay: what are you blabbering go and start work from tomorrow.

Ishitha : sorry sir and thank you sir.

This chapter ends here how was their first meet? And how was the chapter? More interesting things will come eventually!!!! Stay tuned....