chapter 9: please accept

Ishitha could not sleep all night and ajay starts with his alchohol and spend his night with it.

Next day ajay wakes up with a headache and ishitha being scared to go to work as it might akward to face him after his so called proposal. To ishitha it felt like he literally proposed to marry him and she cannot do that as she has no feelings for ajay except him being the boss.

Ishitha applies leave for 2 days and skips work. Ajay comes to work as usual. Ishithaaaa.... ajay called.

Temporary PA : sir tell me what can i do for you?

Ajay: where is ishitha and why are you here instead of her?

Tmp PA : until ishitha maam is back am your current PA

Ajay:what? Is she on holidays? I have not granted her holidays yet how dare goes without my permission...

Sir sir wait maam is on medical leave and will be back in 2 days she did not go for holidays all do not misunderstand maam.

Ajay screams and asks her to get lost.

Ajay feels lonely and feels something is missing around him. He could not concentrate on work and kept thinking of ishitha so later he decides to pay a visit at ishitha's house.

The door bell rings, ishitha's anut opened the door.

Ajay : hi maam am ajay kapoor ceo of kapoor groups and ishitha works as my PA i got to know she is not feeling well so am here to check how is she.

Anut: ishitha feeling unwell really? I did not know i saw her excercising just now.

Ajay : really anuty ji? I will check on her if you allow me inside i have some important files to give her.

Anut : haan beta pls come in

Ajay slowly takes of his shoes and go to ishitha's room. Ishitha room was full of music and blast noise. Ajay was thinking maybe because of what he asked she is upset so she is just chilling out. Ajay peeks and....

o saki saki re saki ..... ishitha dances continously.

Ajay starts giggling and ishitha realises ajay is there and quickly runs to her bathroom. Ajay enters and starts smiling.

Ishitha : oh shitt! Has he seen me dance in my bath clothes? Omg why would he? Why would ajay come here? Is he here to nag about his proposal? No way am marrying him. What should i do now? I need to get dressed so i can talk to him.

Ajay : are you sleeping in your toilet? Come out we need to talk.

Ishitha :errmm sir can you go up to rooftop? I will meet you in the rooftop after am ready please sir.

Ajay : your embarassed right nevermind i will be waiting for you at the rooftop. Come fast ishu!

Ishitha : ishu?? Seriously did he forget am his PA?

Ajay : you there? No answer?

Ishitha : yess sir will come you go first!

Ajay leaves the room and ishitha heaves a sigh of relief. Ishitha quickly dresses up and goes to meet ajay.

Ishitha : yes sir why are you here? Did'nt i tell the office am unwell and i am not working today? So why are you here?

Ajay: whats your answer for my question yesterday?

Ishitha : what sir? Which question? I only need to answer you for not coming to work and i told you its because am unwell?

Ajay : come on ishitha both you and me know what am asking? Think carefully you need citizenship and i need a companion, take this marraige as a deal nothing more than that.

Ishitha : sir do you even know what you are asking marraiges are made in heaven and they are not dealings also am not one of your puppets to say yes for everything you ask for!

Ajay : i understand and i can see how marraige is important for you. Still am providing you with a big offer the status of being kapoor's family daughter in law don't you want that?

Ishitha : Am not that type of girl and can you just sign the application i will somehow get my citizenship and i do not need to take up this deals. If you are ready to sign tell me or i will leave the office with a resignation letter. Do not force me hereafter.

Ajay :fine i will sign it right away.

Ajay signs and leave the place. Before going...

Ajay : eyy listen be back at work tomorrow we have lots of meeting on hold.....

Ishitha nods and ajay leaves her house.

Ajay starts think about how he make her agree so he decides to call up the embach which is providing her citizenship.

Ajay : hey is this london embacy? Am ajay kapoor on the line am actually calling to ask for a favour could you do me one?

Embassy : yes sure how can i help you?

Ajay tells the embassy to cancel her recent citizenship application and tells them to send her a warning letter. The embassy agreed.

Ishitha sits at her balcony tensed not knowing the results of her application and worries.