chapter 7- how about a date?

Ishitha was happy about her work and ajay was starting to appreciate her work. Ajay was happy that he gave ishitha's paycheck early.

Ajay: ishitha, come to my cabin

Ishitha: yes sir, how can i help you?

Ajay: great work today and i would like to give you yr monthly paycheck today itself.

Ishitha : omg sir am so happy thank you thank you!

Ishitha receives her first paycheck and she feel so proud of herself. she decides to apply for citizenship and for that she needs ajay's signature to show she is working under him. Ishitha decides to bring it up to him as he seems to be a in a good mood.

Ishitha: sir....

Ajay: yess tell me

Ishitha : I am gg to apply for citizenship in london for that application to be successful i will need your signature sir...

Ajay : haan okay but i need time to read through first come back later ishitha.

Ishitha leaves and ajay reads the application and takes out his pen to sign. Then ajay recalls how his family have been bagging him to marry someone and even his favourite dadi wants him to get married before she dies. Ajay quickly changes his mind and puts his pen down.

Ajay mind voice - why not we make a deal with ishitha and not only i benefit but she also benefits as she needs citizenship and i need to marry someone to make my dadi happy. Before my dadi makes me marry someone why not i just marry my PA since i know her and it would not be akward.

Ajays thinks through it throughly and calls ishitha inside.

Ajay: okay ishitha, i will sign this but i i have a condition.

Ishitha : yes sir tell me what is it?

Ajay: come out for dinner tonight i will tell you whats the condition.

Ishitha : what sir dinner with you? Alone? No way sir i am not that type of girl and do not think you can take advantage of me sir. I am here to work as your PA and i will do that only! Am leaving sir

Ajay: okay if you insist but if you change your mind i already messaged the details to your phone i will be waiting so make it fast! I hate waiting....

Ishitha leaves angrily.... and ajay waits for her response.....