Hi Mates

Hi Mates

It's been one hot minute 😂😂

Back in 2020 when I started this stuff as a passion project, I had no idea how big it would get(at least in the Henry Danger/Danger Force fanfic niche), and I'm here to say thank you guys so much for all the love and support over the past two years.

2020 was a messy year for many reasons but one thing I took from that year was that I reconnected with my love for writing and stuff, especially with all the free time I had on my hands.

Then we moved to 2021 and my life returned to crazy ass routine, you know, and stuff like that, and being in a boarding school where technology from students isn't allowed, I didn't exactly get much time to write. Initially, I had planned out a sequel but as I wrote it,it ended up getting way bigger than I had anticipated and I ended up scrapping it. There's also another story I had started 'When My Eyes Meet Yours', and I also scrapped that because it needed some more fine tuning.

Flash forward to April 2022 and here I am, writing this to my readers, whoever are still interested. This isn't my comeback to this app, for now. I still have a pretty tight schedule to get through.

I am happy to announce that I will be returning on Christmas of this year, with more fanfic and maybe even some original material. I am so stoked about this....

In the meantime, keep on reading and sharing One Dangerous Destiny to your fellow Henry Danger mates. Honestly the rankings on all the tags for this book just blow my mind. Thank you for all your love and patience, and stay tuned for when I return.

Stay safe, love you all, and see you soon🖐️😉