SPECIAL THANKS.

Thank you to all my readers and followers for your feedback while I wrote the book. The time and effort taken into making this book what it is today has not been taken for granted. Thank you all for being in this journey with me from beginning to end as I end this era.

Initially, this chapter was supposed to be a behind the scenes chapter where I take you through the whole creative process of the book, but I realized that it would be too much of a spoiler for the future readers. Now that the book is complete, you can take your time to reread it so that you can catch the subliminal themes and messages I wanted to put across in this book. There is a certain aspect of the story that appears repeatedly and I want you guys to see it and try to recognize what I was trying to put across from the beginning of the book. 

It's been one hell of a ride and I was initially tempted to delete the story after the first few chapters. Your constant encouragement kept me going. There won't be a sequel to this book. Initially, there was supposed to be one and I tried to jam up some of the themes that were to be in the sequel in the final book. The sequel was supposed to dwell on family themes, power and bringing back who or what you've lost. I scrapped it out because well, I need a break and I find the ending satisfactory. Once again, thank you all for taking your time to read this book and cracking it along the way. 

I LOVE YOU ALL, 😉😘😘👍