Chapter Two.

Charlotte's point of view
"Where could Henry be?" I was getting worried. Jasper wasn't picking up, most probably because he was asleep meaning that someone jumped him. Henry went MIA.

As I trekked through the wet pavement in my super suit, I could only pray we found him.

As I looked for Henry, I rethought my choices about fighting crime in Dystopia. Maybe we could have started out with something with a smaller crime rate like Neighborville or Bordertown. I had to be a cyborg and throw away one year, which I would have used in Harvard. Don't ask me how I became a cyborg because you do not want to know. The hardest part was coming up with a superhero name, Wired Nerd was Jasper's first idea. Yuck! So I settled for Girl Wireless, which was paradoxical because I'm a walking tube of wires. Wait, that's it! I could use my computer to access Henry's whiz watch. My eyes glowed red, my voice an echo.

"Start searching for The Dark Shield's watch"

In a split second, I triangulated the signal, which was right outside the building. I saw a figure in a black costume right below a shattered window pane and my sensors soon detected him, Henry.

"Oh my God! Henry!" I ran towards his body and bent down. His mask was not on his face.

"Henry? Henry.?" I felt his pulse and heartbeat. Though he was alive, they were faint. Luckily, he didn't die from hypothermia because of the special upgrade Schwoz put on our suits before we left Swellview. A quick scan of his body revealed he had no injuries other than bruises on his face and lips, and a partially broken nose leading me to deduce that he had unleashed a powerful force field which saved his life yet again. The last time he used a force field of that magnitude was in Swellview when the blimp exploded with him on it. He was out for days before he woke up.

"Ugh!" I groaned as I lifted Henry's unconscious body and carried him over to the BlackGuard, our base.

Besu, Western Dystopia.

Henry's body rattled as I shot him with some volts of electricity

I wanted him to wake up, no; I needed him to wake the hell up.

God, why wasn't it working?

Henry often enjoyed giving me scares like this. He did this multiple times in Swellview; trapped in a deep dream state, hit by a cannon ball, blowing up with the blimp, there were countless! I hated the fact that he would risk his life so many times in avoidable circumstances. Even though he had the choice of staying in Swellview, he followed us to Dystopia and monitor 'Jasper'. But after my gap year ends, what then? Who will ensure that Henry doesn't go too deep into the crime fighting zone? I only planned to be a vigilante for a year before I head to Harvard to study law. Leaving Henry alone with Jasper gave me the creeps. I doubt that Jasper would keep Henry off the dark ends. Deep down, I cared for him deeply, and it had ballooned by the time I had that dream where a lion almost ate me. I had harbored a little crush on him since then but chose not to act on it because:

a) He was my best friend and things would be so awkward between us if it didn't work out.

b) I was afraid of the wild teasing I would get from Ray, Jasper and Schwoz.

c) iCarly, if Seddie didn't work out on T.V., then why would we work in real life.

I was torn from my thoughts when Jasper entered BlackGuard in his suit.

"OK, Charlotte, look sorry I'm late. I was asleep when your hundred million texts
saying that Henry is in danger got to me!"

"Wait, you were jumped by who?"

"Some jocks from Upper Dystopian High School, but I dealt with them so they ain't going to try it again! What happened to Henry?"

"Well, he was attacked yet the one who attacked him is nowhere to be found. Scanned with my computers, nada."

"No one says nada anymore."

"I say nada all the time."

"OK, how are you among the most sophisticated present day cyborgs who still says nada."

"Jasper, please! I need you to focus. Henry activated his force field, same blast as the one when the blimp crashed so..."

"...it means he could be out for an indefinite amount of time." Jasper completed grimly.

"We need to find ways of waking him up, FAST! We've got to find out who jumped him because if this guy is like Drex to any extent, this could be... That's it, Drex! Drex is among the few powerful people who could take out Henry like this. He is good at setting up traps!" I said.

"Whoa, you really think Drex did this, but I droned him over to Swellview Prison after his big fight with Ray and Henry"

"Well, do you really think YOU droned him over there? I mean it was One Night in the Sky so it would be kinda easy for Drex to disappear without you knowing where he'd be."

"It's possible, but I highly doubt it..."

Just then, Henry's body glowed green as his body steadily rose in the air. A bright flash of light sent Jasper and me tumbling back, and before us stood Henry awake.

"Sup guys, so what did I miss! Please tell me I didn't miss Thanksgiving cause Ray would, really..."

Jasper and I didn't let him complete the statement. We screamed and ran towards him, hugging him.

"We thought you had gone back there." I said, almost in tears.

I broke the hug first. Jasper refused to let go first.

"Ok, Jasp, you can let go now. Seriously, I need you to let go, cause you're squeezing the oxygen out of me."

Jasper finally let go. "So, who attacked you? Was it Drex?" Charlotte asked expectantly.

"Whoa, Drex? I'm sure he's dead or something and Drex didn't jump me, it was a girl."

"A girl?" I asked in more disbelief.

"Yeah, it was a girl, tough as nails I might add and she knew my name."

I gasped. Wait, what could this possibly mean? Did an enemy follow us from Swellview to settle some old scores? Jasper shrugged and asked,

"Is she a superb kisser?"
"