Chapter 04: New School

Elizabeth's POVAfter getting up an hour early so I don't have to wait on Isabella, I shower and get dressed for the day before headed downstairs to cook breakfast for everyone

Elizabeth's POV
After getting up an hour early so I don't have to wait on Isabella, I shower and get dressed for the day before headed downstairs to cook breakfast for everyone.

Elizabeth's POVAfter getting up an hour early so I don't have to wait on Isabella, I shower and get dressed for the day before headed downstairs to cook breakfast for everyone

Charlie comes down and greets me before eating some breakfast and drinking some coffee until he has to go to work. He awkwardly pats my shoulder before saying goodbye and wishing me good luck on my first day.

I do the dishes and go back upstairs to brush my teeth. I return downstairs and double check my backpack to make sure that it's ready to go. Then I grab my bento box and keys and head out the door into the chilly winter air. I get in the truck and start it up being sure that the heater is on full blast now so that way it's toasty when Isabella gets in.

I honk the horn fifteen minutes later, possibly waking Isabella up, and wait some more. Isabella finally comes out and rushes to the truck. She climbs in and says "You're so impatient! Fucking hell! Just get out of my car!" I calmly say "Our car. Be grateful that I didn't just leave without you. Just drive before we're late" and point at the clock. Isabella groans before peeling out of the driveway and speeding down the road like a bat out of hell.

We arrived at school on time, thankfully. The truck releases a loud, belching noise that turns heads as Isabella parks, mortified. All eyes are on us as we climb out of the truck and Isabella steps in a puddle, soaking her shoes making her groan at the rough start to her day. She slinks toward school with me following behind her, as we begin our first day at Forks High.