Chapter-14

Hi guys I hope all are doing well...💞💞

Let's go into our new chapter...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Flashback continuation....................

Abhimaan's Pov,

        Uncle (Mr. Deshmukh) said he wanted our marriage to happen to protect her... I asked him further, but he is not willing to say ... I want to force him with my power, but my dad stopped me.... so, I let it go for now.... not because of that, I am marrying her ..... I want her in my life... I don't from where this desire came from... I can't imagine her with others.

       But uncle's words made me think more about her...did she have a threat in her life or what..... but why did anyone want to harm her...... anyway... I am going to marry her no matter what she needs I will give her....... after our first meeting I left her with her mom I want to take her with me the second I saw her... but I know I can't do that... I can't behave like that with her..... I said yes to our marriage she didn't oppose I liked her submission side... I don't want to scare her, but I don't want her to do something stupid... girls at her age try to do whatever they thought...so I told my security to keep an eye on her...

      I messaged her. ...she didn't even give a reply to me... it ranged me... how dare she, ignoring me.... she got some nerve to ignore me... I intentionally went shopping to warn her not to avoid me.... during engagement shopping I want to kiss her unconditionally, but I just kiss her cheek just a small punishment for ignoring me if anyone ignored me unintentionally also, I would kill them there or make their life hell .... but no one ignored me until now... and I can't do such things to her...  when I kissed her .... her eyes became big...I liked her expression... I can see my effect on her... her shocked expression is unbelievable like no man ever kissed her ... but that thought made me more satisfied.

        In engagement she looks like an angel in golden attire... my heart knows how much I am controlling my desires...if anyone knows Abhimaan Tagore is behaving like this they will get a heart attack.... after that, I called her and texted her course she replied to me.... after our encounter in the lift. I felt my heart skip a beat seeing her in wedding attire... I am totally under her spell... where the hell is she until now... but in marriage, I am totally upset she is looking beautiful no doubt of it, but she is not looking at me.... she is looking like a pure white pearl, her attire is like a goddess, her hands are red due to some design on it... I want to kiss them... I want to hide her from the whole world, she is only for me.... to see, to touch, to smile, to cry. I am just awestruck at her innocent face. I can listen to my family members' stupid teasing talk... but they don't let it come in front of me... I can say they also got shocked to see such a beauty... everything is perfect except her eyes...  They are sad..... utterly drowned in sorrow... I am waiting eagerly for this moment to make her mine lawfully, but she is so sad... I know her goals if she wants an orphanage, I will get many more... already Tagore family does many social welfare programs, and I want her to talk to me, but no she didn't even look at me... that night is beautiful yet sad..... I did everything that the priest indicated to me ..... this is my first time to obey others... I even held hands in front of God for the first time after so many years... when we hold hands together... I can feel her sadness, nervousness, weakness... I never want to leave them... but I have to otherwise how can I marry her... just some more time she will be mine forever. I controlled my every emotion. I can see my mom's tense face. I know she is just scared of my behavior. 

       I want her to look at me for once... but she is busy crying...her eyes are swollen due to continue crying although I want to comfort her I can't..., I never did those things.... she only talks a little with me.... when we went to her hospital, I saw how people see her, like a goddess that is the time she talked to me...  she never left her guard when I am with her.             

        Here I am controlling the beast inside me... which wants her touch..... but she is not even ready for this relationship I want to give her time but not long ..... I touch her sometimes to calm myself but it only gets worse..... I felt relaxed when she is with me... I don't know why I waited for her on the plane for doing breakfast... do I want to eat with her, or I want to see her??  my mind is fully occupied with her smile and those shining eyes... she is naive.... and her sleeping position is so cute... without knowing I drowned in her thoughts... I removed her jewelry... and told the air hostess to remove the things in her hair... how she even carried all these things... I saw them removing all the things... she stirred so many times, but I think she is too tired even to open her eyes. I am amazed.... how Mr. Deshmukh hid such a beauty. with her behavior, I can say she will never take a step forward in this relationship, so I have to force her to think... but I am liking her reactions to my touch... I never want to see tears in her eyes. When she talked with her mom I am sure she cried in our room... I thought to give her time and space to adjust here.

after our first night... I demanded her to kiss me... she placed her lips on my cheek.... although it was just a sec... I want her to be mine forever...... how can I become like this... I want to calm myself..... I want her to be in front of my eyes every sec...... I want her to be happy with me, talk with me,  laugh with me, but I think it takes a lot of time, I can't wait..... so I kissed her in front of everyone ....her lips are..... so soft like..... Cotton candy .... if I kiss them more, they may be swollen... but I want...  I stopped myself not to go far...... I know everyone now knows that they never go opposite to her or stop her from what she is doing... I am the only person to stop or to make something....... I have total rights to her..... I will make her mine soon.... she is only mine... no one has any right on her... her everything belongs to me... I am the only one to be with her.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Guys, I hope it's not boring and I also hope you like it......😌💟💟💟💟💟

Hi, guys next chapter I will introduce Abhimaan's details...

I hope you will like it...💖💖💖💖