Chapter-37

Hi guys I hope all are doing well and liking the story.

 I received some comments on previous chapters... I am really glad I hope you like the story even more. 

In life we can wish, we can cherish the moments, we can try to achieve our goals but we shouldn't regret our decisions.... it will make us sad from the bottom of our souls. So never take a decision that you will regret later.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Rushi's Pov,

 Tears are flowing from my eyes I am feeling so pathetic... I am hating his every word. I can't let him take my life decisions I want to get rid of my sorrow...... but a sudden sound stopped my whole body.....it rang in my ears..... I don't know what it is but..... it made my heart stop...... I felt like my body froze in the same place..... my blood became ice..... only the sound is resounding in the whole mansion. 

my whole body got paralyzed. my tears stopped in their position. I slowly turned towards my back..... the thing I saw made me devastated..... my whole body stopped to react.

 A man.... his...his.... blood... scattered over the floor....he is alive.... his....his....knee....got shot .... it is not new to me to see blood ....But....but..... it is giving me scary sensation...... but i...i...am.... a ....doctor......I can't let him......die..... a lone tear flowed down... I tried to run towards him...... but.... that devil held my elbow......

 I tried to move I am struggling in his hold. I can't see his face his front touching my back. he holds my other hand also I am unable to move an inch. 

my eyes started to moist. 

I: let me go.....let me go..... he will die..... he lost so much blood.....please let me go......he needs to be treated.....let me go.....

 I pleaded with him...I am a crying mess......but he didn't leave me....his hold is too tight... I am completely stuffed in his embrace... 

I: I will listen to you... I will accept anything...... I won't go out... I won't oppose you.....please let me go... 

I pleaded him continuously. That man who got shot sitting on his knees until now fell on the ground.... his mouth is open.... his breathing is getting low...my heart filled with tears.....I can't see that....being a doctor also I can't do anything.

 I: Ma....ma ... please take him to the hospital.....

 I pleaded her.... but no reaction I looked around... not many family members are there.

 siya, alana, ma, papa, aiden. When I am pleading them... I saw a gun in Aiden's hand......so he is the monster who killed him......but it is not the main point. 

Alana: rushi please calm down... 

she came towards me and kept her hand on her cheek... I am feeling irritated and disgusted by their touch... 

I: what's wrong with you all how can you all see a person die in front of you...... please leave me..... let me do first aid..... he will die...... 

no one is making any move..... no one... 

He: doll.... look at me.....it is not what you are thinking.

 I: please let me go.... please.... take him to the doctor...... 

I am continuously pleading..... my energy is draining continuously..... only one thing running through my mind.....to save the person in front of me.....