Chapter- 25

Hi guys thanks for your support.

I hope you will support me like this more. 🥰🥰 

I am very happy ... the views of the story reached above 130K.❤❤

 Thank you, guys, 💖 💖💖💖💖

Everyone has their own goal but pursuing it may need a whole life. Sometimes we can't accomplish but we can only try. Because other than trying nothing left for us. Never run away from a problem try to face it until no option than running away. 

♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎♠︎

Rushi's Pov,

 Yesterday he told me that he is coming today morning. I don't know why but I am very eager to see him. I am feeling restless I don't know what I am feeling but I never felt like this I am surprised at my behavior. It's just like when I know that my father coming to visit me.

I woke up early in the morning than on other days I don't even know why I am unable to sleep. I got fresh up and went down. I saw workers cleaning everything fastly. I never woke up this early because I am not an early bird unless I have some work.

 In my college days, I have to study a lot, so I only slept for 4 to 6 hours, medicine is really hard. I have to remember so many scientific names... So, I need to study. But why they are this much scared? I can see the tension in their faces... I greeted them they also greeted me in return...

I entered the kitchen. I saw the head cook cooking so many items and others are helping her. There are many people in the house, but they almost eat normal breakfasts no need for these many items and especially every item made of egg I don't want to interrupt them because when I tried to talk to them normally, they will feel awkward, I only talk when I want to learn something. So I just took some milk and heated myself. When I first came here all the workers don't want me to enter the kitchen because that devil ordered them, but I insisted so much to do my work and that devil is also not there so no problems for me now.

 After heating the milk, I placed them to cool down for some time. I went to the praying room and do the praying when I came out, I saw Maya running in her office outfit. 

" Maya what happened??? Slow down why are you running???"

 Maya: oh rushi it's already late I have to go fast to the studio. 

She said while panting. " But it's only 6.0 am now...

" Maya: rushi today your devil husband is coming I have to cover the news." I am taken aback for a sec she never called him the devil. Of course with her attitude and behavior no doubt she talks like that. I smiled in my mind. 

" Oh ok ok..... have this milk and go..." 

 Maya: not now rush. 

" No Maya you didn't eat anything. You are not going anywhere without drinking."

 I can't let her go on an empty stomach. What if she gets dizzy?