Chapter-34

Hi guys ..... welcome to a new chapter and also a new session of our story.....💗💗

 If we love someone deeply and we got separated from them.... that doesn't mean they are not with us..... we need to full fill their wishes.....we need to live for them..... so that we can find ourselves again. But living for others may not be satisfactory but for the sake of our love, we can do that. 😊😊💖

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Rushi's Pov, 

The whole family is sitting in the garden area..... talking about marriage arrangements... I saw Rose coming towards us... 

Rose: mam sir King came. 

I don't know why she always informs me like that when he comes early. It is awkward. I got up and went into the mansion... I saw him sitting on the couch with a file and I think his new PA standing in front of him.... don't think his new PA is a girl, he is a man .... as Amelia now became arun jiju's fiance she can't work like a PA... 

I went to the kitchen to get my devil husband's favorite coffee.... how he even drinks such a bitter coffee..... as I went near to him, he puts his hand back to hold the cup..... how he know I came with his coffee it is not a daily routine for us... Although I want to ask ... I kept my mouth shut... I gave him the cup.... but he... intentionally touched my fingers......such a pervert.....I mumbled slowly... I saw him smirking... I gritted my teeth inside and went away.....but his fingers are cold as ice .... these days... I got closer to him....but he never gave me personal space he always wants to touch me... as if his life depends on it.... although sometimes I like it.... but sometimes it is uncomfortable. 

Even though he is my husband that doesn't mean he can touch me every second right but whenever he is near to me I feel so shy.....stop it rushi What the hell are you even thinking... what is the need to think about him.... my mind stopped me from his thoughts.

 I sighed and went to our room. I put his nightwear on the bed. he made me do all these things.. he said he want me to take care of his life. I can have whatever I wish... which means I am always on top of his mind. he will never let me go... no matter what... he said all these words to me when my father went to India after Arun Jiju's engagement. 

On that day I was crying bitterly... he took me to our room and told me these things... I felt my heart melting at his words...but he is the reason right why I am crying... if he won't marry me I will be with my mom and dad whenever I want I can be with them.. but now. My thoughts are disturbed by that devil... 

He: Doll.... you are thinking about me.

 What the.... how he knows... I mean I didn't tell those words loudly right... how did he know about my thoughts did he have some powers or what? 

" I... I... oh...."  I perfectly stuttered in front of him... 

He: Oh... so you are thinking about me... you have full right to think about me.

he said with a victorious smile on his face... I got angry... how did he know what am I thinking..... down also he knew I came to give him coffee....every time I got something he knows... if I enter a room or leave the room everything he knows... 

He: Argh..argh... so you are thinking how I know you are coming and leaving right. 

I am shocked.....but I don't want to show it...I want an answer but I won't... ask him... I turned back to go.... but he hold my elbow and swirled me... my hair touching his suit and hands... He is staring at me intensely... I lost my stubbornness... I feel shy under his gaze...I pushed him lightly.... but no use.... he hold me tightly...