Chapter-81

Hi guys i hope all are doing well..

I hope all enjoyed all the festivals..

Here we are... the last chapters of the story.

Thank you for all the support and encouragement..

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rushi's pov,

Today i got up early and got ready in simple top and soft jeans to go to my first day of work.. i hope everything goes well..

I am looking at my reflection while taking a deep breath to calm myself. My husband might be in gym... I went down and did prayer in pooja room. I went to my baby's room.. I already woke her up...she knows everything.. she is very independent at this age itself.. I smiled seeing her packing her bag. She adjusted very quickly and the school is so big and expensive.. Abhi want to give everything she needs.. her room is also very cute...

A car and driver is assigned to take her school and get her back safe.. on first day me and Abhi went to school to drop her. She looked very tensed.. I know it's all very new to her..Abhi told the principal to take special care of her.. I am so happy that she is doing good.. but still I Can't understand one thing.. either sowmya or Abhi never tried to talk with eachother.. they will talk but just a few things.. like.. hmm... if abhi want to ask what my baby wants and sowmya formally saying thanks.. sometimes I feel weird at their behavior...

Everything going smoothly in all our lives satya parents also calmed down.. I am talking with both side relatives of my birth parents...

Saanvi di and baby boy are also so good.. I also went to check my pregnancy problem.. without my husband's knowledge... I went along with saanvi di to have a small checkup in hospital... as I expected due to irregular periods I am not getting conceive.. so I got some tablets and I need to use them for 3 months and need to follow proper diet..

I hope everything goes OK..

It's already been a month since I started using them..

Sowmya: didi what are you thinking..

I came out from all thoughts..

I: nothing baby.. just .old things.. come let's have breakfast..

She nodded..

We walked towards dinning table.. from last week no one was there in mansion ma and papa went to some business trip.. granny and grandpa staying with alana and aiden... so only me, my baby and my husband..

I put food in sowmya's plate she is eating quietly..

I also eating my breakfast..

I: how is the food..

Sowmya: good di..

Just like everyday she answerd smilingly..

After eating I took her bag and we walked outside.. already driver is waiting.. I kissed her cheek.. she returned my kiss..

I: don't fight with others.. be a good girl and eat your lunch.. don't waste anything.. if you feel..

Sowmya: hayya di please... I know.. you say this everyday..

She said annoyingly.. although it's annoying I can't help myself..

I: sowmya..

Sowmya: ok ok.. I will be a good girl ok..

I smiled and gave bag to driver..

I said bye to her and returned in...

I saw my husband descending the steps down..