Chapter-38

Hi guys... I hope everyone enjoying the summer holidays. ❣❣️.

Time always gives us happiness and sadness.... cherish all the moments.....so that sometimes they will help you to heal yourself...

I hope today's chapter will be exciting ...... 💝💝

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Abhimaan's Pov,

When I came from Australia it took some time to make her and our relationship normal although she is not accepting me... I tried to control myself... I was not showing any anger..... but I don't know why she didn't allow me near to her..... every time I hold her or try to touch her.... she was struggling.... she always try to free herself... which ranges me ......but still I suppressed my every desire to make her comfortable around me.....

sometimes I lost myself .....her fragrance makes me go crazy...... her eyes are full of emotions ..... shining like stars at night...... she doesn't know what she is doing to me..... her one smile is enough to deal with my anger issues.... only my glare is enough to make her scare ..... what if she sees my real side... no way I can't allow that...... for small things she gets scared..... if she sees that side of me... I can't even imagine what will be her situation..... I am being so patient with her..... I know my family members will be shocked to hell to see me like this.... but what I can do! she is making me do all these things for her..... 

Her everything belongs to me... I want her to accept me..... but I think it will take a lot of time.....

 I am scared of only one thing in my whole life...I never hesitated to do anything..... but I can't help... I am scared of what will happen if she knows my true self .....I want her to accept me as what I am.....but I don't dare to tell her that and I can't let her know about me...... what if she leaves me......what if she doesn't want to be with me.....what if something happens to her.....no no no...I can't let that ......I can't lose her.

she is mine......I won't allow any of those things to happen..... I decided not to tell her anything about me.....my time is good ....she is comfortable with me....although she ran away sometimes.....but that is better.....if she stays that time ..... our relationship will be in trouble... I know I am so obsessed and possessive of her.... but I want those feelings into love.....I want her to be in my whole life...... even after that.......I want her... she is only mine to see, mine to talk to, mine to be...

but the incidents that happened these days are not satisfying...... after the engagement party..... everything got out of control..... I never thought she will take a stand for Alana.....I thought she is innocent and scared..... but slapping Addie is the thing I never thought she will do......if I don't go in time... I don't know what Addie will do.... he won't hurt her...... but his anger is also not less than mine.... he will never go against my words.....I also never scolded him....... I know why he is angry........ he doesn't like Alana..... but that doesn't mean he will harm her.... but his anger always overpowers him, I can control him..... but I never did.... because he and I are the same who has same loss .... but who knows she will react like that for Alana..... I don't blame Alana for doing that mistake... I also see her as a family member..... sometimes I feel like Addie is being harsh on her..... but I was never involved in their relationship he has feelings for her.... but he doesn't want to accept them.... but I know he can't hold them for more time ...... so I let them have their time..... if he hates her then he will never accept her.... but he knows he can't leave her... but afraid to show any feelings towards her........

I took Addie to my study room to tell him not to be angry because of my doll..... she just can't see someone in pain...... but he told me something..... which I never thought......