Chapter-48

Hi guys it's been long but I hope all are doing well.🙂🙂🙂

I think all are waiting for this chapter eagerly....and I don't want to make you wait more.💖💖💖💖

         Time is the solution for every question...

❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤

Rushi's Pov,

I don't know why I am feeling hell nervous ... I just want to tell him some words present in my heart...but why I am feeling this nervous... I am feeling the heat through my whole body.... he is affecting me...but no I just want to be on good terms... I always thought love is just a merry feeling... although I am not feeling those many things for him... but I just want to give a chance to our relationship I know I can't escape from this bond... besides he is caring for me... I don't even have any reason to blame him.... but one thing still runs in my mind.... that is my job... I want to be a doctor...  I am battling with myself while eating.... when we completed our food, I want to say my thoughts and ask him to allow me to go to work... I don't know whether it works or not... but I am not saying my feelings just for going out... I want to try our marriage... and want to do my job.... when I tried to open my mouth, he got some call... he excused for a sec...I think he just talk two words in the call and turned towards me...

He: doll ... now tell me.

he is already standing I also got up from my position...

I: hmm... I want to say.... hmmm..... I want to give a chance to our relationship...

I told in one go... not to make myself embarrassed.

I looked into his eyes... he is looking at me with a surprise...

I: hmm... 

He: doll just to say this... you are feeling this much shy... I thought you are going to say something else.

I didn't understand what he said... what he wants me to say...

He: but I am happy .... you want to try our marriage.
He Said with a pure smile, and I can see his caring eyes.

I: I know I am not willing to be with you at first, but you can't blame me for that...

He then asked mockingly...

He: and why can't I blame you.??

I: because... oh... you... behaved... like that...

He then suddenly pulled me towards him...

He: I know I behaved rudely... but I can't help that you said you don't want to marry me, and I never imagine in my wildest dream you are being with some other...

he said seriously... I am just looking into his eyes ..... I know he likes me... but I am really scared of his words... 

He: doll... tell me you will never leave me...

I am just surprised at his words. I just told him to try our relationship, but he wants such a promise...

I: hmm... I... I.... can we.... go slowly I mean... I don't know...

He: doll... I want to listen to those words.

I: but... but...

He: doll.....

his hold on me tightened.... his eyes are looking at me with full of passion...I think I can't escape now...

I smiled and said...

I: I won't... but you should not hurt me...

He: I won't... 

I really can't say no to him... when his eyes are shining like this...