Chapter-69

Hi guys I hope all are doing well...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I think all already know what's the secret...

Boom...... let's get into it...

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Author's pov,

Everyone was busy in their tasks given by their boss.

King is sitting in his office while checking the important projects that need his attention. He is checking the current status of all projects.. he knows his father won't easily say to go to india.

King is a person who plans everything ahead. But the time his doll entered his life... his life became a emotional roller-coaster ride.

Someone knock his office door.

"Come in"

His PA Chris entered his office with some files.

He stood infront his boss.

"Good evening sir"

King just nodded.

PA: sir, Agarwal's file.

His PA gave a blue file. He opened it without any delay.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Name: Prakash Agarwal

Sole owner of Agarwal's pvt. Ltd.

Owner of many hotels and educational institutions in Australia, India and Germany.

Parents: Raghuraam & Amrutha.

Amrutha(late)

Wife: Shailaja Agarwal

Profession: director of Agarwal's educational institutions.

Younger brother & wife:
           Rithesh Agarwal & Tanvi

Died in an accident.

Son: Pranav

Profession: ceo of Agarwal's pvt.ltd.

Nominated for best ceo of the year award.

Present: Trying to get a grip in Russian education systems.

Case details:

Filed a cheating case on suryanarayana  deshmuk (rushi's guardian or to say current father) and Tagore's.

Tanvi is the older sister of suryanaraya deshmuk and younger sister-in-law of Prakash Agarwal.

Recently Mr.Deshmuk (rushi's guardian/father)bought agarwal's shares in Australia with the help of Mr. Aravind Tagore (father of king).

Late Rithesh and Tanvi agarwal (younger brother and sister-in-law) had a child. But on the first birthday of the child all 3 members died in an car accident while returning from the party.

The case is related to the child.

Mr. Agarwal (Prakash Agarwal) filed a case... telling that the child is not died but hid by Mr. Deshmuk(Rushi's guardian). And that child is none other than Wife of Mr. Abhimaan Tagore.. Mrs. Rushitha Abhimaan Tagore.

He requested for DNA test and hand their heiress to them. And for committing such a sinister crime he wants severe action on both families.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●