Chapter-21

Hi, guys welcome to the new chapter...

There will be a lot of surprises in life some may make you happy and some may depress you... 🖤💗 but stay quiet there will be peaceful days in your life I wish all find satisfaction and peace in their lives.

❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣❣

Abhimaan's Pov,

 I am laying on the bed, but I can't even close my eyes... what the fuck is wrong with me... every time I close my eyes her eyes disturb me... why the hell I am thinking about her... It's just one day since I left her, but it's torture to me.... she just came into my life just a week ago, but I can't even stay a minute away from her, what the hell she is made of?? How can she distract me this much... I was never distracted by someone like this. but she... from the time she came into my life her every action affected me.... now my sleep is far away from me... 

I know I did a mistake, but I didn't want to do that... what I can do when she is too beautiful, and distracting me to my limits... she is a little witch...

 Before I came to Australia... My detective gave the information, someone was enquiring about her, I can't even think of her out of my sight for a sec... and how dare someone enquire about Abhimaan's wife... but I don't know who wants to take her away from me, I lost my control when I listened about it, someone wants to know about her what if they hurt her or take her away from me, so I went home quickly.... but she was not in my sight.... my anger took over me, I only want to see her in front of my eyes, that's the only thing in my mind.

 when she told, she will do anything I lost control, I thought to make her mine I don't know from where I got that desire... but I want her that instant...how can I calm my tensed nerves without touching her. I want to make her mine so that no one can separate us but when she rejected my touch and tried to free herself, I got annoyed, I forcefully took her to our room but that's the biggest mistake I did, I didn't know what I was doing, her fragrance is most intoxicating in the world.... her skin is soft like a feather, I want to run my fingers on her whole body...

   I still remember when I first touch her I felt like I want to claim her that instant... I didn't know what I did next, but her words made me lose control ..... how can she think of hating me when I am so desperate to make her mine... why were my feelings not reaching her... everyone in the world can think of me as a beast but not her... how can she hate me.., I always want to make her happy but she is thinking of me like that, I can't accept those words from her I want to remove those words from her heart and mind forever, in the next sec I hovered over her, she is struggling continuously, the words she said on that day is still ringing in my ears... I definitely can't forget them...

Mr. Tagore if you touch me today without my will, I will kill myself... How can she even think like that, I can't face her... her tears piercing my heart... I never want to see them in my whole life... but that day I am the reason for her tears... why it has to be like that... why... I felt guilty, for behaving like that...

Anyway, I am away from her now ...days are going too slowly... I am now in my office, I want to listen to her voice, I can't separate her from me I want to be normal with her I can't stay like this forever and I know she definitely won't call me... 

she may be hell angry with me, so I called to know how she enjoyed herself by going out... I knew it already when I was in the meeting I got a notification of her location, I already installed a tracking app when I gave her new mobile, I want to stop her, but I will let it go and use this chance to talk with her... I called her but she didn't lift, she always ignores me, she always opposes me, I was irritated.... so, I called Mom then an employee came with a design... I am already angry with my doll's behavior and his design... I am hell angry... I fired him in that instant. I only value work and the branch employees here became so lazy they forgot who their boss is??... for my anger she added fuel today by cutting the call in the middle of our conversation.