Chapter-50

Hi guys .. i am so happy to write 50th chapter of the book.
Thank you so much for your support.

Happiness is a word which is more powerful in everyone's life.... to get that small word in our lives we try to win a war...🙂🙂🙂

___________________________________________________________________________

King's pov,

She sat in couch having ice-cream like a child... i smiled at her behavior... she is the one who has full right on me...and i will gladly hold her in my arms... i know she will get bored due to business talks.... i told my dad not to involve her... but he want her to come... i know she has to face media and my business associates in her life... but why this soon... i want to oppose my dad but he is trying to convince me from two days so i accepted it.... when i saw her shocked expression at entrance i want to kiss her ... her eyes shining like stars with full of surprise... i never saw a girl with pure smile like her...... she is not even in her senses... she don't even know how many eyes on her.... i can tell everyone here may think i arranged this party for success but now they will know it is not for my success .... it's my doll first time coming to like this party and also infront of the media and she has to know my feelings.... so i arranged everything which matches with her....but those decoration can't beat her smile... i can't avert my eyes from her cute face....I thought she will be hell nervous .... but she is hell surprised.... in that surprise she even forgot how many people watching her... she even forgot me... but her hold on me is tight like i am her teddy... i like her this innocent side... i like her everything.... what on earth she is!!! i am totally under her spell... i can't even realize my own self... i only want one thing... i want her to take initiative.... i want to know her true feelings..

I know so many ladies and men will try to approach her.... so i took her along with me...she sometimes move in my hold.... i thought her dress may be heavy... but she told her legs are aching because of heels.... i think my wife is really so delicate.... i took her to food counter so that she can eat something peacefully.... i excused myself and made her sit on the couch and removed her heels... her heels (Calcaneus) are turned into red... who even told her to wear them ..... i got angry but i put my calm face and told Chris to bring food for her....i know she likes chocolate flavor ice-cream so i told to bring it... I told Blake to watch her closely... and not to allow anyone near to her... actually i don't need to tell just a sight is enough...

I went to meet some of my business partners... soon project signing event started... me and Mr. Roy stood on stage to hand in our agreements... then Mr. Roy told in mic(mike)...

Mr. Roy: king why don't we let our wife's to start this project...

i am really surprised at his words... what he even think... i then took other mic to tell my opinion...

I: I am sorry Mr. Roy I don't want to involve my wife in business...

all looked towards my wife who is sitting like a child in sofa and drinking water... i smiled at her...

Mr. Roy: common king she looks like goddess of luck ... our project can be on top ....

i want to oppose his request no matter what .... i know why he want her to join ... it will be on top news tomorrow... but she is not a model to do such things aadhya is already there as advertising model and our brand ambassador....

Dad: king let rushi join this... it is her first time coming to business parties....

i am totally pissed off... why all want her to join in such a cruel business world... it is not atall pure.. i don't want to stain her with political relations and money matters..... i want to oppose ... but....