FIVE | RECONNECT

~March 21st, 1986

~
March 21st, 1986

A FEW WEEKS AFTER THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, Julia decided to join the film club since Veronica wouldn't stop pushing her. She ended up becoming president of the club and had a lot on her plate. She walked around the classroom, checking if everything was in order for tonight and asking anyone if they needed help. The school has asked the film club to make a documentary on the basketball team and the cheerleaders and they needed clips of the match.

"Juliana, I need to talk to you." Veronica followed her around. She was the vice-president, obviously.

"Not now, Ronnie. I don't have time, I still have a lot of things to check before the game."

"There's a problem with one of the cameras." She said making Juliana stop and turn around to face her. "Now I'll handle it, but other than that everything is okay."

"Great. Thanks, Veronica." Juliana smiled at her.

A few seconds later, Dustin and Mike burst into the film room. "Julia!"

Everyone in the room got startled and they all faced the door, staring at the young teens, including Juliana.

Dustin searched around the room and spotted her. "Jules, hey. Um, do you wanna join Hellfire tonight?"

She angrily sighed and gave them a deathly glare. The boys were already prepared to run for their lives.

"Everyone, take five." She told her crew.

~

"If I do play do I get one of those cool T-shirts?" Juliana asked with faked excitement with a wide smile.

Dustin, who couldn't believe that his sister wanted to play, laugh loudly with real excitement. "Uhm, yes!"

Mike, standing by Dustin's side, just poorly stared at his friend as he already noticed that the older teen was being sarcastic.

"Really?!" Juliana asked sarcastically.

"Everyone gets a T-shirt. We make them ourselves and if you-" He stopped talking as he realized this was very unlikely for his sister to actually get excited over D&D. "You were being sarcastic?"

Juliana grinned, shrugging her shoulders and going back to work. 

"She was being sarcastic." He whispered to Mike as if he already didn't know that.

Mike patted Dustin's back and followed the girl. "Come on, Jules. Just this once! You were amazing at D&D, just come with us tonight." Mike begged. "Eddie personally asked for you." He stated, hoping that it would help change her mind.