THIRTEEN | WE'RE IN DEEP SHIT

~March 24th, 1986

~
March 24th, 1986

"JULES, THIS IS IS DUSTIN. WE'VE GOT A CODE RED, DO YOU COPY?" Dustin's voice was heard through Eddie's walkie-talkie that was on the dining table. "I repeat, this is Dustin. We've got a code red, do you copy?" Dustin said again as he didn't get any answer.

Juliana jolted up at the sudden loud noise. Her hair was messy and she had a small headache. Looking to her side, she sees Eddie peacefully sleeping with his arm over his eyes, covering them from the sun. She stumbled out of the bed, only wearing a bra and pants, and went to grab the walkie at the table.

"I REPEAT, THIS IS DU-"

Juliana cut her little brother off before he could finish his sentence. "Yes! I'm here what is it?" She tiredly answered, taking a seat at the dining table.

"Good morning, Jules." Dustin greeted cheekily. "We've got a Mama bear getting really suspicious and I cannot keep covering for you. I'm running out of excuses!" He screamed through the machine. Mrs. Henderson is a very sweet mother but she has a specialty in breaking her children. Dustin can't lie to her for long.

"Alright, I'm coming home. Where are you guys?" Juliana asked, holding her head as the headache got worst.

"At the Wheelers'." Dustin responded.

"Okay, I'll be there." Juliana said and put down the walkie. She didn't know why but ever since yesterday morning, she's been having the most terrible headaches and they wouldn't stop.

Eddie woke up and saw Juliana sitting at the table who looked like she was in pain. He got out of bed and sneaked up from behind her. The girl flinched as she felt someone touch her shoulders. "Hey, sweetheart. You okay?" Eddie asked with a concerned expression, noticing that she was in pain.

Juliana looked at him, giving him a weak smile. "Yeah, I'm okay." She lied while standing up. "I need to go, my mom is starting to worry about me." She explained awkwardly. Leaving Eddie alone was something that she didn't wanna do, but dealing with her mother was an obligation.

"That's fine. You gotta do what you gonna do." Eddie said and sighed. "But you can't leave without a shirt on." He stated and smirked.

Juliana raised her eyebrow in confusion until she realized she didn't have a top on and it was nowhere on the bed. "Eddie, that's not funny." She said as she started to search around the bed, removing the blankets and pillows. "Where did you put my shirt?" She laughed and turned around, only to see Eddie holding her top with a smirk on his face.

"Looking for this?" He teased.

Juliana tried to take it away from him but since she was a little shorter than him, she couldn't grab it when he raised his arm higher. "Eddie!" She chuckled. The girl chased him around the house as he wouldn't give the item back.