SEVEN | FINDING EDDIE

~

~

March 22nd, 1986

"SO... WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS... I CAN'T GET A REFUND?" A customer asked Juliana.

She weakly smiled as she was extremely tired from last night's events. She slid the record with her finger back to the man and shook her head. "No, you can't get a refund."

"But why not man?" He asked the same question again.

Juliana sighed, trying to keep her calm. "Because this record is scratched. The store cannot accept the item if it's damaged. An don't even try to lie to me. I clearly remember that this record was clean when I sold it to you." She took out a bag and put the item inside of it. "Bye-bye now."

The customer rolled his eyes and snatched the bag from her hand, exiting the music store.

"Josh, what's on the TV?" She groaned and asked her co-worker.

"I don't know, Juliana. Why don't you turn it on yourself?" He said keeping his eyes glued on the magazine he was reading.

Josh and Juliana don't quite get along that much since they started working together. You could say that they have a love-hate relationship.

The girl rolled her eyes and took the remote turning on the TV. As soon as it flickered on, the first channel grabbed her attention. She moved closer to the television with a worried look on her face. She was not mistaken. It was definitely Eddie's trailer on the screen.

"We're in the Forest Hills trailer park in east Roane Country. We don't have a lot of details right now, but we can confirm that the body of a Hawkins High student was discovered early this morning. Police have not yet released the victim's name although we are told they're in the process of notifying the family."

"Holy shit..." She mumbled to herself. She flinched as she heard the phone ring and grabbed it before Josh could. He sent her a glare as she returned it. "Hello?"

"Jules! Thank god, turn on channel nine!" It was Dustin's voice.

"I already saw, Dustin. Do you think Eddie could have done this?" Juliana asked her brother.

"No! No way, Eddie would never do this. Look, I don't have time to explain. Meet me at 'family video' in five."

"'Family video' in five. Got it." She said and slammed the phone down. Taking off her uniform and grabbing her car keys, she walks past Josh. "Josh, hold my calls." She pointed at him.

"No." He sternly responded.

"Good man." She replied sarcastically.

~

"Hey, Steve." Dustin and Max entered the video store where Robin, Juliana and Steve were still watching the news at the counter.