✿Our x First x Time x Meeting✿

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

༺═───  ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪  ───═༻

              I don't deserve this. This was all you could think to yourself all while deadpanning at everything or rather everyone in front of you. You were currently sitting on cold concrete, bored out of your mind. Your head was resting in the palm of your hand while your other hand was tinkering with a strand of your (h/c) and white hair. You fixed your gaze on the other contestants, who were standing motionless side by side. While you, on the other hand, were sitting alone and away from everyone else, with a bored frown on your face. While looking at the crowd, a sigh escaped your lips. Your (e/c) eyes shifted back and forth between different contestants, each with their own (may I say odd) appearances. Your eyes lost the excitement they had earlier and instead was replaced with a very bland expression. 

          You might be wondering why? and the answer was simple. Weakness. You didn't see one promising opponent amongst the large crowd of people. Well, that wasn't entirely true, but for the most part there was nobody relatively close to your age around the large room. Okay, maybe the weakness part was a bit over the top. And yes, you really did just want someone to talk to. Don't get me wrong, usually, you are a very chatty to anyone you meet, but not one person here was your age and someone you wanted to speak to.

              Your lips parted ever so slightly while you closed your eyes briefly. Immediately, thoughts of this so-called hunter exam began to flood your head. Making you wonder why this 'hunter exam' was such a big deal to everyone. I mean by the looks of it; it was quite lame. From the location you had to find and to the concrete you were sitting on. You hardly had to do anything at all.

Y/n POV - 'I guess... You can't judge a book by its co- ' Your train of thought was quickly broken by the elevators squeaking door. A sign that someone else had arrived here.

              Your (e/c) eyes sped over to the entrance to see whether anyone new had entered. As your eyes watched the door open, you couldn't help but gaze over the persons features. Making sure to Survey his most prominent features down to his body language and aura. The man was probably in his late 20's and was a fairly tall man. He wore normal looking attire and had his brown hair pushed away from his face. You mentally snapped a picture of the person's appearance and glanced at their badge number as the man stopped and spoke to the green bean beside the door. 

And ladies and gents, this was the only thing keeping you semi sane.

              Youve been doing this ever since you got into the building. You know stalking others and judging people was considered "rude", but at this point in your young life, you learned to not care what others think of you. Anyways. Most of the people here were old men who looked like they'd hurt their back just from running, however, some people looked promising to fight. And on a side note, it honestly pissed you off that there weren't more girls here. I mean girls are just as strong as boys if not stronger! You also kept in mind who looked stronger than others. You figured it would come in handy later.

૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ~ (ʜxʜ x ꜰ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें