◡̈Having x A x Little x Chat◡̈

༺═───૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

            Currently, all of the applicants were in the airship standing in a small tight room together. The number was significantly lower than before and if you were to guess there were probably only around 40 other applicants left. You were standing next to Killua with a small smile on your face, swaying back and forth on your feet. Your (e/c) eyes stayed tight on the man who spoke to you all, while you listened to him speak.

Netero - " I am Netero, the Chairman of the Selection Committee for this year's Hunter Exam. It is a pleasure to meet all of you." The man spoke happily with a large grin on his face, as he stared out at all of you.

Beans - " And I'm his secretary Beans!" You held your arms close to your chest as your eyes twinkled. A bright smile was on your face as you looked at the green man.

Y/n POV - ' Aww he's adorable! And he really does look just like a bean...' You thought as you stared at the little man.

Netero - " I had originally planned to make my appearance in the exams final phase, but well seeing as I am already here..." Everyone stayed quiet and had serious faces, while you were in your own little world surrounded by flowers. Zoning out was very common for you, and you found yourself doing very often. Causing you to not notice how Killua had glanced over at you and was now sweat dropping.

Killua POV - ' What the -' He thought this to himself as he looked at you for a few seconds until his gaze shifted back over to Netero.

Netero - " I have to admit there is nothing that I love more than this feeling of tension in the air." As he spoke, he grazed over the crowd, but quickly stopped when he got to you.

Netero POV - ' Well almost everyone...' He sweat dropped slightly as he noticed you dazing off next to Killua. You were pulling on his shirt as you tried to get his attention. He had his mad cat face look as he tried to pry you off of him. Per usual. 

Netero - " So... I think I'll stick around for the remainder of the trip." He started laughing after he finished speaking as Killua yawned while the man spoke with his eyes closed. You leaned your head on Killuas shoulder as your stomach growled slightly. It wasn't loud enough to get the attention of the people around you. And thank goodness for that, because that would have been embarrassing... And at this point Killua could care less about what you were doing with him, he just wanted to also get food.

Beans - " We are scheduled to arrive at our destination tomorrow morning at 8:00 am exactly. You'll find dinner waiting for you in the dining hall. You are also welcomed to get some rest of course. You are free to do as you please until we contact you. The evening is yours." You suddenly woke up from your daze after Bean finished speaking. Finding a new spark of energy, your eyes glowed in excitement. However, Killua had suddenly moved which sort of freaked you out causing you to raise your head off his shoulder.