★Hisoka's x Appearance☆

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

**Warning - This chapter includes violence and Hisoka so beware

After having spoken to Mr. Satotz, you, Gon, and Killua all sat down together by the exit. While you stayed sitting on the ground, you watched as everyone began to go through the gate. 

Most people who came out look exhausted or gassed, but there were a few people who acted as if they could run more. They would gradually make their way one by one through the exit, some coming in large groups or other stragglers that came in between. 

Also, you soon began to notice the heavy fog that filled the air. The air was thick and heavy, making it pretty difficult to see, but for you, the fog really wasn't that dense. You already knew that you were in a forest or a swamp. 

Especially if logic came into play. Lowest points are where fog usually hits the most. And by looking at the carefree nature of everyone else, you figured that nobody really knew exactly where you all were. If they knew what the swamp looked like there would be a whole lot of chatting... With its unique features and all.

It was cut short though when you soon you heard the sweaty man get to the top as he breathed heavily. Then not too far behind him, the blonde-haired boy came.

Gon - " Hey Kurapika! " The young energetic green haired boy exclaimed happily while greeting his friend. All you did though was stare at the boy, making a mental note to yourself.

Y/n POV - ' Ahh so his name is Kurapika... now I just need to get the sweaty dude's name. ' Nodding to yourself, you began to look at the ground as you played with the dirt under you. You didn't listen to the rest of the conversation they were having with the boy. Instead, you drew little doodles in the dirt. It was the simple things that kept you occupied.

However, suddenly, you caught a whiff of the fog which surrounded you. Glancing up, your eyes watched as the fog began to lessen. And out of the corner of your eye you noticed Gon was now standing up and that the fog was starting to slowly roll away. 

Smiling to yourself, you put your hands on the ground and pushed yourself up. Brushed off your hands and butt, you happily made your way over to the blonde-haired boy. You had wanted to talk to him, but there was never really a good time to do it. You thought that right now would be a good time to introduce yourself.

A/n - (You did this while the cut scene came up for the swamp in the anime.)

The boy looked at you and your figure with his gray eyes. You smiled and reached your hand out for him to shake it.