˘͈ᵕ˘͈ Sneaky x Little x Y/n ˘͈ᵕ˘͈

༺═───૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪  ───═༻

Killua and Gon - "What!?" The room fell silent for a few minutes as everyone, including you, tried to comprehend what had just happened.

Gon - " Then what's the ball Mr. Netero is holding?" Gon broke the silence as he looked over at you. He had asked you this suspiciously with shock evident in his voice.

Y/n - " Well You see, the ball that you have there is a fake. Instead of it being yellow with a black stripe, it's black with a yellow stripe." You explained this to the boys as Netero looked down at the ball in his hands. It indeed did have a yellow stripe instead of a black one.

Killua - " W-wait but how the hell did you even do that!?" Killua asked this as he started to get closer to you. You brought a finger up to your chin as you recalled the later events.

Y/n - " Well... While the both of you were trying to get the ball, I found a secret compartment in the room by where I was sitting." You walked over to the spot you had been sitting by and lifted the tile up. Inside were many of the balls you were using for the game. However, you soon closed the compartment and stood back up while swaying on your feet slightly.

Gon - "Wait but how did you hide the ball the whole time." You looked over at the green haired boy with an unreadable expression on your face. However, your lips quickly twitched up into a smile as you brought a finger up to your lips. You closed your eyes put your open hand behind your back. 

Y/n - " Sorry can't say." You said this mockingly and straight to the point acting as if it wasn't a big deal. You faced away from the boys as you laughed into your hand sneakily. The boys only stared at you in disbelief while Netero was thinking about his own things. (You looked something like this)

 (You looked something like this)

(hehe)

Killa and Gon - "What?! Why not? The two boys yelled this simultaneously in different tones. Gons being confused and Killuas being annoyed.