ꔛRunning x Into x Othersꔛ

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪  ───═༻

*** This is a hella long chapter so enjoy!

            Everyone began to run as they all followed Mr. Satotz. With the exception of the fog, it was very similar to earlier. However, jogging on mud and grass would require more stamina from you and everyone else.

            You were running close to Killua and Gon as you ran after Satotz, while Leorio and Kurapika were somewhat behind the three of you. Mr. Satotz was visible, but he was moving somewhat faster than before.

Mr. Satotz - " Now everyone! Please make sure to follow close behind me. " This was shouted out loud for everyone to hear. In response, you nodded and took a quick look around. 

Honestly, you loved getting to observe all the amazing species that inhabited the swamp. Additionally, as you ran, the cold fog felt cool against your skin. As it rolled down, you realized that the fog was becoming denser. You grinned as you realized what this meant.

Y/n POV - ' This should be where the fun starts! ' You pondered internally as you kept on running. You looked up ahead and noticed a gathering of men all in blue. They all had sped up and had soon halted when they got behind Hisoka together. It was very clear the thing they planned on attempting. However, it was an entertaining site.

Y/n - " They sure are stupid. " You murmured this softly as you shook your head in displeasure. You didn't even notice the two looks you got from Killua and Gon beside you.

Gon - " Did you say something Y/n? " The green haired boy asked you this with a questioning, unknowing look.

Y/n - " Oh nothing you have to worry about you little cutie." You sent him a closed eye grin while patting his head gently. He grinned somewhat while Killua deadpanned.

Killua - " Stop treating him like a baby." You stuck your tongue out at him and mumbled something softly to Gon.

Y/n - " He's just jealous... " Gon sweatdropped as Killua heard what you had said.

Killua - " Hey! I'm not jealous! " He hollered this out angerly with a slight blush noticeable on his cheeks, however not one that you took note of.

Y/n POV - ' Sure... ' you thought this to yourself as you zeroed back in on running. Yet again there you saw the blue men talking to one another and beginning to surround the pink haired male. You also knew that Killua had seen what they were arranging.

Killua - " Gon, Y/n. " He spoke seriously while keeping his gaze forward.

Gon - " Yea? " You moved your gaze over to Killua as Gon spoke.