⋆⊶ What x Are x We x Waiting x For ⊷⋆

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

A/n - Btw I absolutely love your guy's comments so please don't stop lol... Also there quite a bit of cursing, but that should be it.

Sitting on the ground, your knees were against your chest with your hands wrapped around them. Tears were welled up in your eyes forcing you to wipe the fallen tears every few seconds.

Your eyes were red and puffy, and your nose was running slightly, just showing how much you had been crying. Your cheek was still slightly pink and burned ever so slightly from the slap that Killua had given to you.

Your head was spinning, not really sure how to feel about the situation that had just taken place. Were you mad? Guilty? or perhaps scared? It felt as if you weren't at all in touch with your emotions. Everything felt as if it was so distant like you didn't know how to react. But it felt right to just... sit all by yourself.

You were so used to Hisoka always checking up on you and comforting you, that you honestly forgot what it was like to be all alone and just let everything out. Just to be in the presence of yourself. You didn't feel as though you had to fake everything. It felt almost surreal, but you would admit that it also made you feel empty. Like no one truly cared about you.

I mean, Hisoka of course would comfort you, he was your brother for crying out loud. But you wanted to know that someone truly cared for you. Not just your brother. Someone who would let you cry into their shoulder for as long as you needed to. Someone who would make sure you were okay. Someone who would love you even when seeing your vulnerable side. You wanted someone who would just care for you unconditionally and ask if you were truly okay. A person who you wouldn't hide anything from. That's what you wanted.

Being alone just felt as if you had to do everything by yourself like no one would ever be on your side or help you. It felt like if someone walked up to you that you had to pretend like you were going to be ok.

Putting up this facade or wall which blocked all your emotions, using sarcastic comments or acting happy to forget about moments like these. Ones where you were all alone and crying your heart out trying to think of the best way to avoid any sort of confrontation.

Letting out a shaky breath, you placed your chin on your knees, allowing the muscles in your face to relax. Your fingers tapped lightly against your leg, fidgeting from the amount of stress that had been laid on your shoulders.