♤↓ I'm x A x Fucking x Mess ↓♤

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

Disclaimer: This chapter includes cuss words and a lot of tears...

Leorio - "Damnit. I'm so pathetic. The whole fourth phase, I relied on both of you to do everything for me." Leorio was sitting on one of the many seats inside the airship next to Kurapika and Gon. He spoke grimly with his eyebrows scrunched together and head down. When he spoke, both Kurapika and Gon turned their heads to face him, both with stoic expressions.

His hands were tucked in the pockets of his pants, clearly anxious and feeling guilty. Bandages were wrapped all along his body still, surrounding his hands, arms, and torso. Sweat also dripped from his face before he sighed and lifted his head, his lips in a tight thin line.

Leorio - "I promise I'll return the favor. So... uh, well, thanks, you guys." When the black-haired male finished speaking, he turned his head away from the two, obviously ashamed. A slight blush was visible on his cheeks, and his eyes closed in an attempt to hide his embarrassment.

In response, the two boys gazed at each other before looking back up at the male simultaneously. They both chuckled lightly and smiled gently at the male, who continued to gaze away from them.

However, Kurapika's grin quickly turned into a thin line, and he shifted his gaze toward Gon. He was relaxed, even if his brain had been eating itself, needing to make sure something was right. As soon as the blonde-haired boy turned to Gon, the green-haired boy also broke his gaze and looked up at Kurapika with unreading features.

Kurapika - "Gon, I had a quick question regarding Y/n... If that's okay with you." Kurapika spoke gently, his words flowing smoothly off his tongue. Gon kept his emotionless expression as he stared up at Kurapika, his head tilted slightly to the side.

Gon - "Hm... What is it-" Gon suddenly got interrupted when a loud noise could be heard coming from over the speakers. This made the boys all look up at one of the nearby speakers, going silent to listen to the message.

Beans - "Attention all applicants. The chairman wishes to interview you."

Leorio - "Really?" The black-haired male quickly turned to the two boys as he spoke, making the other two males also glance at him. However, they quickly turned their gaze away when they heard beans begin to speak again.

Beans - "When you hear your number, come to the reception room on the second floor. We'll start with number 44, Mr. Hisoka. Thank you for your cooperation." A small click could be heard over the speaker, hinting to the three of them that the message was done. As Beans spoke, Gon shifted his view to the floor at the mention of Hisoka. Seeing this, Kurapika gazed over at Gon, instantly knowing that something had happened between Gon and Hisoka. And he could only wonder what...