₰ Stupid x Six x Point x Badge₰

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

          With each careless and ungraceful step, you followed behind Leorio and Tonpa through the dark, brick, hallway. Your footsteps were light and silent, as you peacefully walked down the tight corridor. However, you couldn't help but deadpan as you observed the two boys in front of you bicker between each other in an annoyed manner. Groaning lightly in frustration, a face of disgust was made by you. But all hope was not lost when you noticed, in the fair distance, a light from a room you could only assume was the end. Letting out a sigh you continued behind the two males until they got to the door. Soon they walked through, and you could hear the sound of the speaker going off. They fought who got through the doorway first causing your eyes to roll in irritation. Groaning again you pushed the two boys through the door, making them trip and fall onto the floor.

Y/n - "Just stop fighting already. Its driving me insane!" A wave of anger washed over you, as you spoke while gazing down at the two boys on the floor. They both just looked up at you in confusion, not looking like they particularly cared. Stepping over the male's bodies, you walked through the gate and allowed a calm facade to wash over you, not bothering to listen to the man's voice over the speaker who announced your name. 

           Taking in a deep breath to calm down, you quickly let it out before grinning happily. Skipping over to the green haired boy, you chuckled lightly before coming up behind him. When you got to him you put an arm around the little green haired boy's shoulder, making him look up and you with a small smile on his lips. 

Y/n - "And here's our little savior!" You shook him slightly with a grin on your face, rubbing his shoulder at the same time. All he did was chuckle lightly while gazing up at you. 

Leorio - "Yea I can't believe it! You came up with a plan on the spot!" You nodded and grinned along with the others at Leorios statement while Gon chuckled, with his usual grin on his face. And you didn't really care about how and when he had joined the conversation. You also didn't mind that Tonpa had left. Honestly though it was definitely better without him.

Gon - "I figured we could use those weapons to break through the walls. But it did take almost all the time we had left." Gon put his finger in the air as he spoke, recalling the later memories, while you crossed your arms. Your eyes glowed in amusement, loving how the young boy was learning and catching on quicker. From the moment the first axe was swung, you knew that this was going to be your way out. Almost like a flash to the future. You would have intervened if you needed to, but something told you not too. A strong force held you back from telling him anything important. The feeling was odd and weird but honestly, you liked it better that way.