※Time x To x Cook※

༺═─── ૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

As everyone ran off, you decided it would be best to stay back, so you went to one of the many cooking stations around you. Placing your bag there, basically claiming your station, you soon walked over to all the other ingredients they had. 

You examined all the premade ingredients and went through all the possible options of foods with pork in them. After looking at all your ingredients you decided to go with a Tonkotsu Ramen or a Pork Ramen. Grinning happily, you quickly made your move.

The first thing you did was quickly grab all the premade ingredients you would need. You grabbed ramen noodles, green onions, yellow onions, ginger, salt, soy sauce, mushrooms, nori, menma, sesame seeds, and black garlic oil.

A/n - (we are just going to pretend that Tonkotsu Ramen doesn't take 16 hours to prepare, for the sake of the story...)

Your smile brightened as you put everything that you needed down on your station. Counting up all your ingredients you easily marked off all the ingredients you had, just leaving the ones that you still need. Eggs and the pork.

Y/n POV - ' So I have to get eggs and pork, then I'll be good to start cooking.' You chuckled happily to yourself and brushed off your hands. Quickly, you grabbed your satchel and made your way out the gate and into the forest in an attempt to look for a pig. 

While you ran you noticed many people looking around for pigs. They were doing things like looking under bushes or calling for them like cats. Which, let me just say, did not work. Soon you slowed down to a light jog as you examined the forest around you. After thinking, you decided it would be best to look for a chicken in the meantime.

You slowly strolled around as you looked under bushes and near trees for signs of eggs and chickens. You began to notice more wildlife and less people as you made your way further into the forest. There were many large trees and animals that all hung around in certain parts of the forest who would hide away as soon as they took sight of you. 

You could easily tell they weren't used to people. And soon, to your demise, you saw a chicken sitting near a bush. It was resting on top of three eggs in an attempt to keep them warm. You felt sort of bad having to take away the eggs from the mom, but you really wanted to get to the next phase of the hunter exam. So, you quietly walked up to the chicken and swiftly grabbed it by one of its legs. It started to yell at you, but that didn't stop you from grabbing two of its three eggs.