☼︎Excellent x Ball x Work☼︎

༺═───૪☆Ɱվ ҠìӀӀҽɾ Ꭰօѵҽ☆૪ ───═༻

- Disclaimer: Includes fighting otherwise known as trying to take the ball away

            You quickly found yourself standing in a large room that sort of reminded you of a gym. The walls were covered in soft white mats and the room was fairly small and circular. In front of you stood Netero who was bouncing a yellow ball with a single black stripe down the middle against the wooden floor. There was a tiny clock behind Netero in the room and a few small windows which showed the darkness of the night outside.

            The chairman had changed into a black tank top and gray sweats, he also no longer had shoes on. He was currently balancing the ball on his finger with a large grin on his face, while you Gon and Killua were all standing in a line next to each other. Your eyes held interest as you stared at nothing in the room, allowing you to zone out. Not paying attention to what was happening around you.

Chairman Netero - "Now, let's go over the rules of the game. All you have to do is simply take this ball away from me. If you can do that before the airship arrives, you win! So let's see... You still have nine hours left. Oh, and feel free to use any tactics you want. I will only defend, I promise." He spoke happily, causing you to shoot him a glance and snap out of your daydream.

Gon - " Huh, that's too easy! It's barely even a game."

Y/n POV - ' This will be anything but easy...' You thought this to yourself as you stared at the chairman with an emotionless expression. He was now spinning the ball on his one finger as he still had that unusually large grin plastered on his face. 

Chairman Netero - " Then why not give it a try and see if you're right." The chairman spoke confidently as he stared at the green haired boy.

Killua - " All we have to do is take the ball? " Killua questioned.

Netero - " Yes." He spoke simply and straight to the point.

Killua - " Then, I'll give it a shot." You watched carefully as Killua approached Chairman Netero who was standing in the middle of the room. Getting ready to watch the fight, your eyes widened slightly, just now thinking of a question. So quickly, without thinking, you opened your mouth getting ready to speak.

Y/n - " Wait!" The two of them looked at you when you said this and stopped what they were doing.

Y/n - " Before you guys start, is it okay if we use... other objects to help us?" You asked this as sweat rolled down your forehead due to the room being quite hot. In response though, Netero chuckled and closed his eyes.