CHAPTER 9 : OBSCURE RELATIONSHIP WITH PROFOUND MEANING

Rocky and Rithu sat in the top of some building. It was someone's wedding so the sky became bright with rockets and fire crackers. It was flashing in their faces. "When I told you everything about myself on that day, I thought you listen to it......... but the way you behaved today ,I understood that you didn't heard whatever I told you or even if you have heard, you would have thought I am just blabbering right??? Rithu asked.

"I believe in everything you said to me"...... Rocky said. "Then, why you are calling me darling? And sitting next to me talking?..... I thought you will be angry with me and you'll never talk to me..... But it's exact opposite...... If you have to do this, then why the heck you ghosted me for 5 days????? You are unpredictable dude!!!! Even when I asked you to say something and what did you said??? We reached your home!!!! Seriously?????" Rithu asked

He smiled at her..... "Oh please, don't throw your dazzling smile at me!!!!" She said...... "Hmm.... By the way thanks for your compliment" he said and winked ....... "Wow, Rocky can't be Rocky without getting on someone's nerve, isn't???.......Okay, lets just come to the point" she said.....

Rocky let out a huge breath and said.... "It took me sometime to process all this...... That's why I didn't told you anything that day. But all these things can't change the fact that I love you and not any other person!!!"

I know it's my fault!!! She said..... He shook his head negatively..... "You think you came to see me in Bombay, that's why all these things happened. But what if I reached Bangalore, still proposed you??? Then also you blame yourself for this??" He asked....

"You both are telling me the same thing!!" She said unknowingly. Both? He asked.... She doesn't know if it's a good idea to tell him, that she saw his mom. Even she was also not sure if it was real or not, so she decided not to tell him......"You and Mahira" she said.

Oh, he said and continued "see darling, you only told me, that it can be different worlds. So it can happen nah that things can change and actually it's not anyone's fault!!"

"Rocky there is two reasons, why I told you all this! One is I still believe that Reena suits you better and the second reason if this(she waved her hands between them) continues and what if I never fall in love with you, I know one day that will break your heart.... And i don't want to break anyone's heart again!!!" She said.

Again?? He asked...... Yes, again! She said and sighed deeply..... "Rocky, even Mahira and Prathik don't know this.... But I think I can tell you..... Anu and I, we are friends from childhood and we used to visit each others home often and she has one brother Ajay........ He fall in love with me and proposed me..... But asusual I don't believe in love or marriage, so I said No..... Or even if I believe in love and all, I never saw him like that"......

"And I seriously don't know what made him to fall in love with me", she shrugged..... "Ask me, I can tell you", Rocky said..... "Shut up and listen"...... "And one day Anu came to me and asked me to give him a chance...... But when both your heart and mind restricting you from doing something, how can you do that right??? So I clearly said I can't....... And guess what, he tried to kill himself...... And there started Anu's blame game!!!!

Is he alive?? He asked.... "Yeah, yeah, he is normal now, in between she told me that he is dealing with depression..... but now he got new girlfriend also"..... She said.. "Then what's the problem" he asked..... Problem is Anu..... "She still blames me that I am selfish, I don't want to date simple and normal guys.... She even told me today that I am talking to you because, you will start rulling KGF one day!!!!!" She said ....

"Still you are addressing her as your friend??" He asked.... "Rocky I usually get close with limited people and if I get close its hard for me to get out of that..... I really love her and we used to be very close thats why I don't know what to do with her???"