CHAPTER 45 : GIRL BESTIE VS GIRLFRIEND

"Still you are not going to react??" Reena asked. "This time she crossed the damn limits... And I am not going to spare her!!" Rithu said. They entered Srishti's room. What?? She asked looking at them. Rithu held her hand tightly and dragged her out of the room. "Enough of you!!" Rithu said and reached the hallway. Rocky and the others were shocked to see that.

"Today she..." Rithu tried to say. Before that Chacha said... "She is leaving today!!". Both Rithu and Reena looked at each other. She left her hold. "But I told you... I'll stay here till they get married!!" Srishti said. "No need.. I mean beta you wanted a place to live... I have arranged it and you can come and attend the wedding!" He said. "I know you are throwing me out of this house for her" Srishti said pointing Rithu.

"What are you talking??" Rocky asked. "You all know what I mean!!" Srishti said. "I don't understand... Explain me in clear terms" Rithu said folding her hands. "You don't know that I love him??" Srishti asked. "Stop it!!" Rocky and Chacha said. "I won't... today I tell everything!!" She said. "You know nah papa... I love him from childhood... He was the one who always made me feel like a normal girl.. others always looked at me with those evil eyes and treated me like a shit!!" Srishti said her eyes filled with tears.

Silence filled the room. "I seriously wanted to forget him... But I can't..." she said. Chacha gave her a slap to stop. Rocky didn't liked the idea of slapping her. "I love him and I want him!!" She screamed. Chacha raised his hand to slap her again, but someone held his hand. To surprise everyone it was Rithu who stopped him. "I am sorry chacha!" She said and turned her gaze on Srishti. "We need to talk... Alone!!" She said calm and collected. "Darling... She doesn't mean anything... So leave her!!" Rocky said. "You still care for her??" Reena and Mahira asked in monotone. "Whatever she said... I know she means it Rocky!!" Rithu said. "Shall we??" She asked looking at Srishti.

Next moment Srishti and Rithu were sitting on the bench in the backyard. Everyone were tensed what they are going to talk. Rocky was in balcony looking at his lady love. He know she is mature enough to handle problems... Still every girl will be possessive and angry when it comes to their love life. He also can't assume what she is going to do.

Rithu sat in her comfortable position. She turned towards Srishti by putting one leg on the bench and the other leg dangling. "So you love him?? I only thought you have crush on him..." She said. "Yeah... I love him!!" Srishti said. "I can feel you!!" Rithu said. Srishti looked at her confused. "Actually it's a big story... I can't tell you full... but I can say, where we both are relating to each other.... We both are desiring the sky which doesn't belong to us!!" She said.

"I seriously hated you and I wanted to send you out of our life... But today you said Rocky always treated you as a normal person and you love him from childhood... I understood that your love for him is geniune.... Actually that guy is like that... He is ruthless still good guy.... He has that charm which we can't resist... The easiest job in the world is loving him and I can't blame you for that!!", Rithu said.

"Yeah.... I am club dancer and people always treated me bad...but he made me feel safe and treated me equal!!" She said. Rithu smiled. "I Understand... You wore that ring which I picked for myself!!" Rithu said. Srishti looked down at the ground. "Tell me... You thought you will marry him by doing this kind of things?? Do you think that if somehow you marry Rocky... he will be happy with you or at least he will keep you happy??" She asked. "I don't know any of this... all I know us I want him!!" Srishti said. "Try to understand that you can't hold people in your life, specially when they want some other person!!" Rithu said.

"It's easy for you to tell that... but if you were in my situation.. have you let him go??" She asked. "I don't know when I started loving him... Maybe from the beginning or in the middle... But I really thought Rocky deserves Reena... And i was their biggest shipper... But Rocky made it clear that he loves him over anyone... So I stopped fighting the destiny... And if I loved him and he told me that he loves Reena, then I would have definitely let him go... Because for me love is about letting go the person for their happiness!!" Rithu said.

"He is the only one I have in my life!! How can I let him go??" Srishti asked crying. "And for me... He is the one and only person I have in this whole world!!" Rithu said. "See Srishti... If you still want Rocky... And do tactics to make him marry you... You'll lose the beautiful bonding you have with him... He respects you... Do you want to ruin all that??... I don't know if you can really get a guy like him... But trust me there will be someone who will see the real you and love you inspite of all the odds!!" Rithu said. Srishti looked at her as if she finally got some sense in her...

Rithu got up her feet... "That's it.. I really wish if I made you understand something... So I am going to give your two choices... One you can stay here and leave after our marriage or you can leave today itself... And I promise no one is going to behave rudely with you!!" Rithu said. "I need some time to think!!" Srishti said. "Fine... I talked to you politely... but don't take this as a advantage... Because if you choose the first option... You shouldn't think of conspiring against me... If you do anything like that... Then you'll see the real Rithi...  I didn't even spared my friend who betrayed me... So choice is yours!!" Rithu said.

Do vote and comment your views on it 😉