CHAPTER 19 : DRAWN TO HIM

Rithu was sleeping in her bed comfortably, suddenly she woke up and found herself in different bed but it was familiar one.... She closed her eyes and opened it again. She got up her feet and saw her soft toys, posters, mobile phone, books..... She blinked to process that she came to her real room i.e., her own house were she born and grew up...

She came out of her room and went to the living room.... She saw her family photo hanging in the wall. She felt happy that finally she came back to her real world... She went to touch that photo... that moment a name came in her mind..."Rocky"..... She looked at the calendar, it was 2022.... Realisation hit her hard... She went on her knees, tears filled her eyes...... Rocky!!! She screamed.

It was 2 am...Rocky was awake and thinking about his KGF....Suddenly someone knocked his room door... He opened it... She barged into the room and hugged him..... What happened darling?? Any problem?? He asked, his voice was filled with worry.... she didn't answered... He understood she was not in a state to answer so he patted her back and caressed her hair to make her comfortable.... It took her few minutes to recover,he waited till that ...

She broke the hug and let out a huge breath... Her face was covered by her hair... He gently removed it and stroked her cheeks softly.... he bent his head to see her face straight... "Better?" He asked. She nodded... "I had a bad dream..... Actually no, I mean I am confused if I had a bad or good dream... But I felt bad"... She said.

Then it's definitely a bad one! Rocky said... "I woke up and got anxiety attack... I needed someone so I came here"... She said ... He smiled... "Can I stay here??" She asked... "Okay" he said with doubt. She rolled her eyes and said "I am not going to eat you alive"... Who knows? He said.... And now our Rithu noticed his messy hair, dark eyes, sharp nose, perfect lips, rugged beard and he was shirtless, his muscular body and abs Uff..... "Rithi baby hold your horses.... Why you always drool over him??" She asked herself. "Can you wear something!!" She said.

Why? Am I distracting you?? He asked in a teasing way... She gave a defeated sign... Rocky took a glimpse of her... She was wearing a night dress which was above her knees.... He suddenly felt something in his heart... "Rocky don't act desparate.... Control yourself" he said to himself... Both understood that staying in a same room was not a good Idea... Still Rithu wasn't ready to sleep alone, atleast for that day.... So she changed the topic..

Why you are awake?? She asked.. "I was thinking about, how to extract as much as gold in a short span of time" he said.... "Oh yeah, that's why you opened all the mines, so that you can excavate all the golds in 2 years" she said... He looked at her amazed.... "I am not a mind reader... You know in chapter 2, the journalist's son told this" she said... That journalist who wrote a book about me?? He asked... She nodded.

"Well, I still think why that journalist was obsessed with me?? Specially he wrote book about a guy like me??" He asked.... "Who is not obsessed with you?? And wait... Mr. Rocky, there is nothing wrong with you.... Infact you are way too good and perfect then those men I know".... She said unknowingly..... He looked at her, his eyes filled with amusement.... She understood what she confessed......

She cleared her throat and said ,"I mean..... Everyone likes you nah!"... That inclusive of you?? He asked.. "I am feeling sleepy" she said and laid on his bed, hugging one pillow.... He wore a t-shirt and laid next to her keeping some distance, not to make her uncomfortable.... both slept.

Morning he woke up and saw her hand in his chest... He leaned his head down and kissed her hand softly....  She too woke up and saw him... Rocky was not used to this kind of mornings nor she... Her beautiful face was enough for his whole day happy mood and Rithu realised how peacefully she slept next to him, because she used to have disturbed sleep....

They both never thought that their mornings can be beautiful like this....

"Open the door sleepy heads" Rithu knocking Prathik and Mahira's room door.... "What are you doing darling?.. They got married two days before only, they'll be busy" Rocky said... "Ohhh" Rithu said shaking her head and both laughed...

Mahira opened the door... "What happened guys?" She asked blinking... "Sorry to distrub you!!" Rithu said and winked... The couple rolled their eyes.... "We have a surprise for you" Rithu said.... What?? Prathik asked. Rocky and Rithu hand over the tickets to Maldives to them... Mahira blushed... "Go and Enjoy" Rocky said in a teasing way.....

Rithu was sitting in the kitchen slab... Radha and Gayathri were cooking there... Can I ask you something?? Rithu asked... They nodded... "Do you believe in destiny??" She asked. They looked at each other confused... Like, you saw a movie, suddenly becomes a part of it and the main character loves you and his mom comes in front of you and says "you both are destined" anything happens like that? .... She asked. They still looked confused...

"Fine, let me ask you simply..... One complete stranger... Okay not stranger, you know him but not personally.... Enters into your life..... And you wanna leave all the things behind... The things you loved, you wanted to achieve and the place you wanted to live.... like everything.... Just to stay with him.... His presence is enough for you to be happy and feel fulfilled"... She said.
They giggled!!? What? She asked... One of them said.... "I think you fall in love with our bhai"...... "Hate you guys" she said and came out of the kitchen...

It was raining , she saw those kids dancing and playing in rain... She joined them... She started singing "Galliyan from Ek Villian"..... "Kaisa hai rishta tere-mera..... Be-chehra phir bhi kitna gehra ...... Ye lamhe, lamhe ye resham se.... Kho jaayein... Kho naa jaayein humse".....

Rocky came home and heard her voice.... He came to the terrace and saw her... "Ab dil se judaa na ho"... She sang and danced with those kids... He went near her and kissed her cheeks.... She was shocked but kind of awestruck... "Oh no, Villian kissed his Heroine" one of the boy said and they chuckled.... "Why did you do that??" She asked blinking.... "Because, I wanted to" he said simply as it was the most satisfactory answer he can give....

"Hey, don't tease your sister-in-law, okay" he said to those kids and winked at them...."Darling, continue your singing and dancing"... He said and left that place... "Why didn't you kissed him back?" One of the boy asked..... "You" she said and started chasing him....

Do like and support 😉