CHAPTER 28 : BOMBAY

Rithu went to meet Farmaan... "Thank you beta, Farmaan told me that you are the reason why he is alive" Fathima said and touched her head to bless her... "No its because of his bravery" Rithu said. He tries to sit... Rithu gestured not to, still he sat up... "Bhabhi, I am glad you came back" he said... She smiled.

"Fathima ma can I ask you something, don't think that I am selfish", she said. Farmaan and his mom looked at each other... "Yes beta" she said... "After his recovery, he'll join the guards right... You will be alone here so.... Can you stay with us in our home.... Me and Rocky definitely needs a motherly figure around us" she said. "Oh, then where will I live??" Farmaan asked pouting.... "You can also stay there as my little brother" she said. Fathima became happy that she is considering them as her own family... "Sure" she said.

 "Sure" she said

Rocky came home after helping the people to reconstruct the place.... "So when we are leaving??"Rithu asked. Where? He asked... "Oh no, Shetty didn't called you?" She asked..."Him..... So you wanna come to Bombay??" He asked. "Yes ofcourse... How can I miss that?" She said... "And did he said anything about me??" She asked as if she doesn't know. You don't know?? He asked raising his eyebrows... She shrugged simply

BOMBAY :
Rocky made his entry asusual.... Rithu didn't wanted to disturb his swagger entry, so she walked few steps away from him. "Hey pathan... Did you missing me?? He asked... "Yes bhai"... Pathan replied. She giggled at him. Suddenly her eyes fall on the exact place where she and Rocky met for the first time. She saw him but he went inside Shetty's place already... "Shetty gaya" someone said.

"Rocky beta how are you??" Shetty asked... Rocky took the gun in his hand... Shetty started begging in his feet... "Please don't hurt me!!... Don't do anything"... Rocky went near Shetty's chair... Shetty begged in front of Chacha and Rithu, but none of the said anything....

"You take that throne!! Rule this Bombay, the ocean and everything is yours" shetty said

"You take that throne!! Rule this Bombay, the ocean and everything is yours" shetty said... Rocky dragged that chair... "Rocky beta I will clean this for you... You sit" saying this shetty started cleaning the chair... "What a scenario" Rithu thought. Rocky lights up his cigarette... "Please sit" Shetty said... Rocky dragged the other chair and sat on it, leisuring his legs in Shetty's chair...

Rithu couldn't help it

Rithu couldn't help it... So she whistled. Everyone looked at her... Specially him... He winked at her and she smiled. Shetty saw her with the expression "I am dying here... Do you need to appreciate him??". "Yes, you annoying pig" she shoot him back in her mind.

Shetty fall near Rocky's feet... "Please let me go... Forgive me" he begged..." I would have set you free... But you talked about my Queen" Rocky said. You should have killed me then itself!! He said... "Killing you normally is like Briyani... But killing you in holy Bakrid is Kurbaani" he said and shot him dead...

Kids came near Rocky and showed him his bike. He went for a ride in it and came back... He was busy meeting the people there...

Rithu sat in the table and drinking her tea, watching him. The little boy who showed her Shetty's place when she came Bombay, was sitting next to her. They saw one woman in her 30s came near Rocky and talked to him... He too talked with her normally.

Who is she?? Rithu asked.....'Lover!!" The little boy said...

Do like and support 😉