CHAPTER 51 : DESICION

Rithu closed the door. She quickly grabbed one paper and pen. She started writing. "Dear R...." After few minutes she completed her letter. "So you made your decision??" A voice came from behind. Rithu turned with a smile. Ofcourse it was Rocky's mom. "Yes Shanti ma!!" She said.

Rocky and Rithu's outfit for the day

Rocky reached the mandap. He was somewhat nervous... Who knows why? Whole KGF was there to witness their wedding. An hour time was still there for the rituals to start. Rocky was talking to Prathik and Reena. Mostly Reena was teasing him... But Rocky wasn't in the mood to snap back. He was silently hearing it. Mahira came there running.

"What??",He asked. "Rithu...." She said. "What about her??" He asked. Mahira was out of breathe... Still she managed to talk. "She is not in her room!!" She said. Rocky eyes widened in shock. "She must be here only... Where she'll go??" Reena asked. Mahira looked at Rocky worried. "Let's find her!!" Rocky said.

Everyone searched for Rithu. Mahira went to Rithu's room to find if she left a letter or something for Rocky but she got nothing. "Did she left for our world?" Prathik asked in Mahira's ears. "It's unbelievable that she left Rocky in their mandap!!" She said. Rocky lost all hopes. He entered her room and saw her pictures in the wall. The walls had Rocky and Rithu's being together pictures also. He touched that photo and his heart felt heavy. He noticed that one of their photo was missing from the wall. Shiro was barking from the side.

He took it in his hands and went to the terrace. He sat there and started talking with Shiro. "She left us!!" He said. Shiro looked at him silently. "How can she do this to me???" Rocky screamed. "I asked her, what if you wanna leave me oneday.... What did she said?? She promised me, that she won't let that day come!!... But now she left me without even telling me!!" He said. That time someone entered Rithu's room, opened the closet and kept something inside it.

"Rithi!!!!" Rocky screamed in agony. Shiro jumped out of hands and reached to the person standing behind him. "Why are you screaming Rocky??" The voice asked calmly. Rocky got shocked hearing that voice. He turned back and saw Rithu in her bridal attire. He blinked. "What??" She shrugged and took Shiro in her hands. "So you took a decision of staying with me??" He asked. "How do you know that??" She asked. "That's not important!!" He said. Tears rolled down her cheeks she tried hard to control it. He ran to her and hugged her.

A single drop of tear came out of his eye. She kissed him. "You got scared that I left you in the middle, isn't it??" She asked. "Scared??? Me?? Not gonna happen darling...!!" He said. "Yeah... Mr. Egoistic Rocky!!" She said. He winked. "Well... Don't think that I choose you over anyone... I stayed here for my Shiro baby... I know you don't like him and you may treat him bad... Thats why!!" She said. He rolled his eyes.

Rocky came downstairs and went to the mandap. Everyone gave him a worried look. And that moment Rithu came from his behind. "Arey... Where you went Rithi beta... We all searched for you!!" Fathima ma said. "I went to kali ma statue to get her blessings!!" She said. "What??" Everyone asked. "Yeah she was there only... I am the one who took her here!!" VM said. Rocky and Rithu explained him the thing so he played his role. "Don't go anywhere without telling us... You know how much we got scared??" Fathima ma said. Rithu nodded.